||Chapter 1||

Rain's POV:

And we were off again, in search for the second Glitch Host. Meteor seemed reluctant in offering information on her, except for saying that her name is Sky and she's belongs to a clan of dragon-hybrids.

~~Flashback~~

"Um, Meteor?" I asked, once the door to his cabin opened up.

"Yes?" He asked. He had black rings under his eyes, like he hadn't slept for days. His fingers were shaking as they grabbed the doorknob, presumably from exhaustion. His other hand was balled into fists. He seemed very angry at something.

"I was wondering if you knew anything on the next Glitch Host," I said.

"Oh," Meteor said, "Come in. There's plenty of room for questions." I went inside and sat on a chair while Meteor sat one the opposite of mine.

"The one most ideal to be the next Glitch Host sought out is Sky," Meteor said, "She's a Zizo, which are the only dragon-hybrids left. Back in the old days, dragon-hybrids were nowhere near extinction at all. It was quite the opposite. They were split into different clans. After the First Glitch War, only the Zizo clan was left."

"And?" I prompted. Meteor's lips formed a line as he recalled more of his memory.

"There is nothing more I can tell you," He said.

"Wait....... Weren't you all friends?" I asked. He stood up.

"Me and Sky fell apart many centuries ago," He said, "Many things could have happened since then."

"Alright then," I said, knowing there are things he was hiding from us but knew better than to prod, "And uh...... You may want to sleep."

"Was it that obvious?" Meteor asked tiredly, putting away the show.

"Um...... Yes," I replied. Meteor let a small chuckle show.

"Hosting a Glitch has certain side effects," Meteor said, "Insomnia is one of them. I suggest you leave now. I have a few precious hours of sleep ahead of me." I walked out of the door, and closed it behind me.

~~Flashback End~~

This time, Ember and Firefight decided not to come along, saying that they're of more help back in the Frostbourne camp with their knowledge and magic. Although they did make sure that we were in a better shape than what we were in when we found them the first time.

''Oh shi--" A voice suddenly said, and I stopped in my tracks.

"Who was that?" Abigail asked, eyebrow raised. Stella shrugged but readied her magic. My hand drifted over to my sword hilt.

"Book it! Book it!" Someone hissed as rushed footsteps was heard. Following the sound, my eyes fell on two girls. One of them had short, black hair and silver eyes. The other had dark purple hair tied back in a ponytail and hazel eyes.

"Well crap," The one with purple hair said, "We're exposed."

"You think?!" The one with silver eyes said, "Um...... We'll be going now......."

"Wait!" Stella said, "Do you know where is the village of Lazuli? We're heading there." Right, I forgot. That was our first stop.