Gilinsky's POV

I heard a knock at the door and my mom told me to open it. So, I did and wow Madison looked so pretty, I couldn't help but stare and then I snapped myself out of it.
"Umm...you guys can come in. I'm jack but everyone call Gilinsky or G," I said as I shook their hands and my family did the same.
"I'm Tracie Beer, please call me Tracie," she said.
"I'm Ryder, nice to meet you guys," he said.
"I'm Madison, thank you for having us," she smiled. We all went to dinner table and sat down, I saw that Madison's mom brought cookies and they look bomb. Madison sat next to me and then my mom brought out the food which was so good.

-Madison's POV-

The person who opened the door was jack and man was he looking very attractive. We sat down and ate and the food was very good. Then we all went to go sit down in the living room and talked some more. I saw some cars pull up in the driveway and then jack got up but his mom told me to bring me and Ryder. So, we followed him to the garage and then all the boys got out of the cars. I stood there awkward while they all greeted each other and then one of my favorite people spotted me.
"NO WAY! MADISON AND RYDER," Cameron came running to us. He gave me the biggest hug and he gave Ryder a hug.
"Omg Cameron I missed you," I exclaimed, "also hi guys my name is Madison,"
"Cam!!! Dude it's been forever, and my name is Ryder," Ryder said.
"This is Shawn, Matt, Nash, Hayes, Sammy, Nate but everyone calls him skate, Johnson, Taylor, Carter, and Aaron," Gilinsky explained and all of them waved after their name. We all hung out and just relaxed. Cameron posted on his story and tagged all of us and for some reason all of our phones blew up.

@camerondallas

   We all checked our phones and people were freaking out about me hanging out with the boys who were in Magcon

"Hold up guys, my girlfriend's calling," Gilinsky said, you could here him arguing with her faintly. We were all just chilling and then everyone left and it was down to me and G because I was helping him clean and Ryder left.
"Hey, you ok?" I asked him.
"Yeah I'm fine why?" He said.
"You just seemed mad when you got off the phone call,"
"It was just my girlfriend, she was complaining about how my mom is rude to her and how you were the only girl here. She was literally talking shit about my mom and I was not having it," he explained.
"That's not cool and your mom is by far one of the nicest people I've met,"
"Yeah, she likes you, she only lets the friends that she like call her Kat and the ones she doesn't call her Mrs. Gilinsky," I laughed at what he had said, "so why'd you come to LA?"
"My mom and dad got a divorce, but they are still cool my mom just thought it would be fun to move out here. I miss New York though, best place ever,"
"Oh I'm sorry, I uh didn't know. But to lighten the mood let's go on a ride," he said.
     "I don't know wouldn't our moms be mad," I asked.
     "Let's text them and then let's go," he exclaimed. So we texted our moms, and they said it was fine. We hopped in Jack's car and he took me to what he calls his "special spot". We talked the whole way through and then we pulled up at the beach.
"What's so special about the beach?" I asked.
"No, no we are not there yet, I would recommend taking off your shoes," he said, "follow me." He let out his hand in which I grabbed it and he led me to this like private beach type of thing.
"This is sick, how did you find this?" I said.
"I was surfing and saw it then paddled to it and I come here whenever I am stuck or in a mood. So, I thought I'd share it with you in case you ever feel that way because you just moved here," he explained.
"That's so sweet," I smiled, " so you surf?"
"Indeed, do you?"
"I know some things, you know I live in New York and come to places with beaches rarely unless it's a for a job or something,"
"So, you sing too?" He asked.
"Yeah, I've released some songs and I'm working on somethings, you do too huh?" I said.
"Me and j, like you we've released some songs but yeah we don't dance though,"
"I'll teach you guys, I mean I do classes like 4 days a week, you can join my littles," I said sarcastically.
"I'm so down, those kids could probably show us up any day," he joked and I laughed. We sat there and talked as if we've known each other for ages. Then we decided to head back and we listened to music. For some reason he was surprised that I like people he liked because the girls at his school don't. Finally, we made it home and he gave me hug and I went home. I headed upstairs and changed out of my dress and into pjs. Then I got my laptop and started to watch some Netflix. Right now, I could really use some donuts but my car isn't coming until two weeks. I named my car Mator because I love Disney and so cars was my inspiration.

Gilinsky's POV

Tonight was a night. It was so cliche but man what was Madison Beer doing to me. She had made me feel something I've never felt but I can't feel this way. I have a girlfriend, I know, but I don't want to break up with her because I feel bad so I'm waiting for her to do it. My phone was still blowing up so I decided to check Twitter and they were freaking out about Madison hanging out with us, so why not make the explode.

G
@jackgilinsky
@madisonbeer thank you for this picture, your photography is 👌

G@jackgilinsky@madisonbeer thank you for this picture, your photography is 👌

Madison Beer
@madisonbeer
@jackgilinsky thank you vv much xx

After being on my phone I decided to go to sleep and call it a day.

A/n: Hii guys this is part 2! Hope you guys liked it and I'm going to keep creating for you guys to enjoy or have something to read during quarantine <3