第2章|Chapter Two - Kind of Admirable

It's been about a week since the incident at the Shopping District, and I'm all the media's talking about

Every time I turn on the TV, or even watch Youtube, all I ever see is:

"Pro Hero Eraserhead's Daughter Almost Killed at Tatooin Incident!"

or

"All Might has a Niece??"

Unsurprisingly, Dad's pissed. But he's always pissed at the media, so I just try to make sure I'm as far away from him as possible when I watch the news.

Aside from the much too exaggerated headlines concerning me, I actually have been interested in what people have been saying about that green haired boy that ran at that villain.

His name's Midoriya I found out, Izuku Midoriya. And apparently he's quirkless. The first time I heard this, I was actually stunned at how quickly this boy ran at a villain without even having a quirk to defend himself. It was kind of admirable.

The ashy blonde haired student I came to find out, is named Katsuki Bakugo. Watching the Youtube video of the incident made me see that he's.. kind of an asshole. And cocky.

But anyway, since the whole incident went down, my dad's been really hesitant to let me leave the house to train.. which is why I was surprised when I saw All Might at my door.

"Come train with me, young Aiko!"

I blink as I stand in the doorway, staring at All Might. His figure is as tall as the doorway in his hero form. I'm holding a bowl filled with Soba, and my hair's frizzy in its messy bun.

"Say what now?"

"I've come to lead you in a training session!" He stands there smiling at me with his trademark grin.

I knit my eyebrows together in confusion as I look at him.

"Uhh.. I don't know if you got the memo, but I'm not allowed out of the house today."

"Don't worry young Ika, you have Aizawa's permission as long as I walk with you! Now hurry, a hero should always be vigilant!"

I give him a look before sighing. "Fine, but don't call me Ika."

I move to let him through the doorway inside.

"Of course, young Aiko!"

I serve him a bowl of soba. "You can wait in the living room while I change. And feel free to transform back, don't waste your energy."

I go in my room and change into a loose grey t-shirt and leggings. I put my wallet, new phone, house key, and some water in my mini Vans backpack before slinging it over my shoulder and tying my sweater around my waist. I walk out into the living room and see All Might in his weakened form sitting on thr couch. He turns around when he hears me.