13章|Chapter Thirteen - Good Luck (Sports Festival Part Three)

A/N: Just a heads up, in these next chapters about the sports festival, I don't skip over anything in the battles and keep the details in, so if you've read other fanfics and are bored of reading about the same battles over and over again, just sk...

A/N: Just a heads up, in these next chapters about the sports festival, I don't skip over anything in the battles and keep the details in, so if you've read other fanfics and are bored of reading about the same battles over and over again, just skim over them.

--

"Hey guys, are you ready?!"

The crowd starts to cheer. Oh heck, it's already time to start.

"A lot's happened, but it's now come to this! A serious battle! You can only depend on yourself! Even if you're not a hero, you'll face lots of situations like that! You get it, right? Heart, skill, body, wisdom and knowledge! Use all of that to rush up!"

I sit in the audience with Mina to my left and Ochaco to my right. Shinsou and Midoriya are first.

Crap, maybe I should have warned Izuku about Shinsou's Quirk... That would put Shinsou at a disadvantage though. At this point, I'm not sure who I want to win.

"I wonder what this match is going to be like, ribbit. None of us even know the other guy's Quirk," Tsu says.

"I do," Ojiro and I say.

"You guys do? What is it?" Kirishima asks.

I turn around in my seat to look at my classmates. "His Quirk is mind control. He can make anyone do anything he wants them to. That's why Ojiro and the other guy couldn't remember what happened during the calvary battle."

Ojiro nods. "I warned Midoriya about his Quirk, I think he's able to us it when someone responds to him."

"I don't know how it works, but that's a good guess," I say. "Either way, this could be a quick battle for either one of them."

"Audience!"

I turn back around when I hear Present Mic.

"The finals that you've all been waiting for are finally starting! Match number one - Even though he's done well, what's with that face? From the hero course, Izuku Midoriya!"

We all cheer for Izuku as he walks out.

"Versus- Sorry, he hasn't done anything to stand out yet! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinsou!"

I cheer for Shinsou as he walks out. "Let's go Shinsou!"

"Do you know him personally?" Ochaco asks.

I nod. "He's the only one I got along with in general education."

"The rules are simple." Present Mic says. "Force your opponent out of bounds, or immobilize them! You can also win by making your opponent say 'I give up!' Bring on the injuries! Because we've got our very own Recovery Girl waiting on standby! Put your morals and ethics aside for a moment! But of course anything life-threatening is crap! It's not allowed! Heroes should only use their fists to catch villains!"