Craig~Chapter 5

Annie isn't awkward, she's being weird on this? She's really fun and not boring.

Craig's POVVVV!

My alarm clock buzzed, it was monday 15th august which means first day back at school, 2 months after the party.I got up and grabbed my ugly uniform and shoved them on,  i walked downstairs to a empty house, my mum was obviously at work.

I put out some coco pops and milk out and ate it, i ran back upstairs and washed myself up for Scarlett. I grabbed my bag and walked out locking the door behind me. 

School went on rather fast, the new 1st years are extremely annoying, pushing into people and acting the best, dicks. Anyway, i had signed up for the football time and the trials where after school.

Im in love with football, i want to go to a sports college after this year since its my last year and i graduate. 

Scarlett was 16, so she had about 2 years left in school. If she want's to stay that is,  my grades aren't the best. So i don't think ad get into the college, which is crap.

I walked down to the hall where we all have break, i glanced at Scarlett who was sitting with her friends, Layla and Delilah.

I saw a fimiliar girl walk up to me, Kiera Reid. She was the school's biggest slut, she had a thing for me ever since we dated back in 4th year, but she's still at me. "Hey there sexy boy" She flirted. "Emm...Hey" I said rather awkwardly. 

"Maybe me and you could start over again" She asked me, i thought about it, i hadn't had sex in a while. "Yeah sure" I leaned in and kissed Kiera, her kisses weren't as good as Sharlett's. I didn't feel the love, but i didn't care. I looked over to where Sharlett and her friends where sitting, i saw her get up and run off.

Later that night.

I was on my way to Kiera's and believe me, i was craving sex right now. I was walking when i saw Sharlett on the other side of the road, i ran over towards her. "Hey" She blanked me, completely. "Are you okay?" Nothing. "Scarlett, can you just talk to me for god sake!" I basically shouted. "Fuck off" She screamed back.

"Go back to your fucking slut, and fuck her like you fucked me! You didn't like me, you obviously wanted the sex! Your such a man slut!!" She started walking off again. "Scarlett, i really like you" I said while running up to her.

"Do you? Then why are you with the slut of the century?" I was clueless. "Exactly" She walked away, but this time i let her walk away.

I walked to kiera's, none of her parent's where in tonight so we were good. I chapped the door, and she came to the door.

"Come in" She greeted. I took off my jumper and lay it on the couch, "Guess what i'v got?" Kiera said while giving me a devious smile.

She throwed me over a packet of coccaine. "Where'd you get all this?" I couldn't believe what i was seeing. "A special someone" She stuck out her tounge.

After about an hour we were both high. At the end of the night me and Kiera were lying next to each other, "That was fun" She laughed. "Yeah" I basically shouted.

With tha i fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel so proud that its really long:) I don't really do long chapters in my stories but yay! So proud, so yeah. Kiera's the motherfucking slut of the century, Craig's a man whore too.