We're In A Whole Lot Of Trouble

HEYYYY! So people, this is a joint story and what i mean by that is, me and my friend Annie are writing it together:) She's gonna be writing about Sharlett(The girl) And doing Craig(the boy) This is a Pregnancy Story! Enjoyyyyy!

~~~~~~~~~~~Craig's POV~~~~~~~~~~

"MUM, IT'S MY LIFE! I CAN DO WHAT I WANT" I basically shouted, i grabbed my jumper and ran out the door. I walked to the park down the road, it was completely empty. I sat on a swing, i pulled out a packet of cocaine. I took out a fiver and rolled it up and placed the cocaine onto a small piece of rapper that was left in my pocket, i emptied the cocaine onto the rapper and sniffed it up the fiver that was now rolled up.

Within a few minutes, i felt like i was on top of the world! My phone buzzed, it was a text from my mate James, "Steve's having a party tonight, you in?" I replied, "Of course bro!". That was my night sorted.

After a hour of staying at the park i decided to go home. I got in and my mum was in the living-room waitng for my arrival. "Where have you been?" She nagged, "No where, Mum" She nodded, then started to sniff the air "You've been at it again?" I frowned, "I couldn't help it Mum, i need it!" She looked at me in disgust, and walked away from me. I ran upstairs, and got changed into a pair of jeans and t-shirt, i washed up and spiked my hair up, before leaving i sprayed on a bit of Emporio Armani, and walked downstairs.

"Mum, i'm away out" I shouted before stepping outside into the cold fresh air. I knew where Steve lived, it wasn't far so i walked it there. I got in and they party was ravin'! Girls where all over me in no timee! I looked up to see Steve and Dave. "Sorry ladies, gotta go see my main men" They all frowned and i gave a wee wink.

I gave a five to them both, "Great Party" I said to Steve, "Yeah, it gonna be even better" He handed me a big pack of Cocaine, "Woah, where did you get all this from?" I laughed, "Let's just say i got it from a friend?" He laughed. I snored some up, and went back over to my ladies, "So, which one of you want it tonight?" They all went "Me, me, no me!" I laughed, "I'm sure i have enough time for all of you!" They all laughed.

Tonight was gonna be mint!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ahhh, i was so nervous writing this for some reason! Btw guys, im BethR5778, just incase anyone has read my fanfiction!:) So, this is a pic of Craig! http://data.whicdn.com/images/30814384/tumblr_m5tg3mUUW91r6re2so1_500_large.jpg yummm!!!

What a sex god! So hope you enjoy this, Annie shall update next, with Sharletttt!!!