💫 Astral Mother Contest Entries

The entries here are for Astral Mother hosted by Antionicha.

🌌 Round 1 🌌

My Prompt

My Prompt

Color: Brown and Red
Word: "Can you find my shoes"
Genre: Dystopain
Object: Shoes

So I made a plot from this book cover alone because I wanted a good dystopian plot to go with this cover so I personally want to thank Antionicha for this prompt, as difficult as it is, for helping me make this plot and for possibly inspiring to make a new account for writing.

Please do not steal this plot. My sister and I worked really hard on this plot and I plan to make it a real novel of mine in the future.

So yeah, this is a Cinderella retelling in a dysropian world with a little twist. I plan to make this a trilogy too so this is essentially book one. There is no proper summary so here is the gist of what I have planned so far. Let me know if you would want this story to be a reality.

So Cinderella (haven't thought of a name yet) is in an organization of shoemakers. Her father is the founder of this organization and they call themselves the Cobbler Uprising.

They are called this way because they want to "open up a new path, letting the people follow in their footsteps to overthrow the government." The government is very controlling and is barely giving freedom to the poorer side of their world. These people have been mistreated and seperated from the higher class of society, ridding them of basic needs and leaving them to fend on their own.

There is a party hosted by their government. (Cinderella) snuck in and met the son of the president at the party who was 13 as well, the same age as she was. She wants to find out the secrets to overthrow the government, so she came there in disguise.

After the president's son and Cinderella talked and conversed ans had fun. She was able to understand and get information from him.

She got a call from her father to abort the mission as it is past curfew for the poorer side of society and the guards were making rounds and checking if anyone is breaking the rules. So she left and got her shoe stuck which she abandoned to save face as she was being chased after. The son of the president found the shoe and then realized there was a tracker on the shoe that was used by the organization to keep track of her.

The son gave the shoe to his father, which he found the tracker. When the president's son found out that she was a spy, he got mad, felt bretrayed and then sent people to find her. She was shook when she saw wanted flyers the next day. She asked help for her friends in the organization, Jaq, Gus and Bruno to get her shoe back to avoid the prince finding out about the revolution.

And yeah, that's all I have so far.

I would like to thank S0FTHYUNG (I'm not sure if this is not you julia), NiaGraphics, tanchirou, as well as selkkiez and Nina from the Graphic Underworld in Discord. For some reason, I can't tag selkkiez and I don't know Nina's wp user, so if you know them NiaGraphics, let me know.

▪︎《 🌠 》▪︎

🌌 Round 2 🌌

(Please do not share on pinterest or screenshot this, I worked hard on this and I don't want to see this anywhere else please. Because I also plan to make this a story in the future)

 Because I also plan to make this a story in the future)

Movie: Beauty and the Beast

My explanation: So, I know that beauty and the beast is mostly known for the couple and I had so many ideas for what I was going to do but I decided to make one where I think would be interesting to write as an author.

Also, why does it that my creative juices come out really strong in your contest? I always seem to have the best ideas when it comes to your contest so thanks for that.

This version is where both the beauty and the beast are young children, girls to be exact. They are actually both  sisters born in royalty with the beast being the youngest child. Belle here was treated really nicely and loved by both of her parents while the beast was a cursed child that the parents were ashamed of so she never recieved that love. (By the way, beast in this sense doesn't necessarily mean ugly, more like cursed)

One day, Belle found out she had a younger sister when she went to a part of the castle she wasn't allowed to go in. They met and the two sisters met but they didn't get along at first because the beast assumed that she would be like her parents.

They slowly took their time to be close and yeah..that's just the main gist.

So this is more of like a sibling version of Beauty and the Beast. Let me know what you guys think?

Also, thanks to galacticosmic for giving me a small tip about horns and the roses in the bottom that I now removed.