🔹Rarity's Death🔹

Prettier, skinnier, better.
That voice continued to ring in her ears, as she paced back and forth, stress consuming her thoughts. Hooves cloping almost silently against the floor, her heavy breathing was the only thing she heard.
Prettier, skinnier, better.
Prettier, right, more dresses. Better hair. Better body. Rarity hurried over to a mirror, running a hoof quickly through her messy and matted mane. That was a start, not much of one, but it was one nonetheless.
Skinner.
Rarity thought about that, often now. She tried to avoid eating in all, but it hadn't helped. No. No no no. It did nothing.
Prettier.
Cupboards were opened, and left such as that. The white unicorn scurried around the shop, searching for something, anything. Whilst searching nearby the same mirror as before, something glistening caught her eyes. Something sharp. Skinnier. Reaching quickly for the long blade with her magic. It would illuminate the dark room with a faint blue glow. Rarity brought the knife closer. Her mind began to run free. Both front hooves placed on the counter or the mirror stand. Both her reflection held the same blade. The same thoughts. The same exact idea. Raising the knife down, she began to cut at her body.
Better.

A/N- Sorry this one is so short! The others get longer, don't worry!
Thanks for reading!