🍎Applejack's Death🍎

Keep going, come on.
The orange mare sighed, tired, exhausted. Trotting with a trembling frame to the next tree. Her family was getting a bit worried, after all, all of the main six other than her were dead. Gone. So on. Applejack raised up her back legs, kicking at the tree with a loud huff. The little amount of apples remaining in the tree fell into the basket below as the mare stood her ground again. She had started to overwork herself after all these incidents.
Rainbow Dash, dying taking the risk too far.
Thud! Down goes the apples.
Fluttershy, killed by something she loved.
Thud! Down goes the apples..
Twilight, possessed by the dark magic lurking.
Thud! Down goes the apples...
Pinkie Pie, sadness taking over the laughter.
Thud! Down goes the apples....
Rarity, perfection infecting her mind and actions.
Thud! Down goes the...
Applejack heaved, a bit confused as to why no apples had falled, but had realized she kicked the same tree five times. Dazed, she looked up to the tall tree looming over her. No apples remained in the tree. There was more work to do, more trees. She took her hat off, placing it on a branch of the tree. '' Hah, stay there alright sugarcube? '' The mare spoke to the hat, as if it was listening. A half hearted smile had replaced her monotone seeming frown, then quickly disappearing. Applejack turned away, stopping, deciding to kick the tree once more just to be sure.
Thud! Down goes nothing.
With no follow up of apples falling into the basket under the tree, she began to make her way to the next tree. However, a sudden crack from behind stopped her in her tracks. Applejack turned her head, and to her horror, saw the looming tree crashing down toward her.
She did her best to run, but..
Thud! Down goes the tree.