II. PROMISES

Dae
"Wyd?"

Na Na
"Chillin wbu?"

.....30 minutes later

Dae
"Nun forreal."

Na Na
"Oh okay! Lol I miss you"

........2 Hours Later

Dae
"Aww I miss m"

Na Na
"Huh?"
"Dae?"
"Hello?"

Dae
"Girl I'm busy! Chill out!"

Watching tv, I'm anticipating for David to text me. I noticed something everytime me and him are together and some bitch calls, he says that he doing "nun" or he "busy" like what the hell. I feel like this niggah up to something. 

Scrolling through the contacts in my phone, I was looking for the right person to call. I know exactly who to call...his ass.

I pushed the talk button with sweaty fingers I never called while he busy but I'm just going to play it cool.

Looking down at the coffee table, I began contimplating what I should say in my mind as the phone ranged. "Hey baby. Whatcha doiinnnnngg?" Mmm na! Thats too nice. "Oh you fucking some bitch? Oh forreal niggah. You know what I'm done with yo ass man I've tried in this relationship but its like you just don't know when to fucking quit we need a bre-" na we not even together thats too much. "Hey we need to talk...I really-"

"hello?" He asked annoyed interrupting my thoughts

"Hey! Baby I have quick question?" I asked uncertainly.

He sighed before he said anything. "Make it quick girl I'm busy." He retorted. "Dae...you bout to fuck another bitch?" I asked shakily. "Yeah actually. I knew you'd understand! I'll call you back when I'm done bae." He said quickly hanging up the phone. The sun graze glared into my room. Sitting on my bed, I focused on the homescreen of my phone.

Closing my eyes my emotions were in sight. Hopelessly I felt towards the bitter heart of mine. Thats that shit I'm talking about; being too honest. I could just feel my emotions taking over. I couldnt remind myself that I wasnt his girl...yet,anymore, or whatever you want to call it.

I gripped my phone tightly while dialing his number once more. Words of hatred, anger, retaliation , and that "put me in my feelings" shit gravited throughout my mind as the phone ranged...

.....

.......

.........

.....-

"Bae, I told you," He softly grunted. I could feel his teeth cringing together. He couldnt finish what he was trying to say. "Don't you 'bae' me niggah. First of all who the fuck you think you are to just tell me some bullshit like that? I'm fucking tired of this shit Dae I really am. You gonna be bold enough to just say some shit to me," I snapped as my neck begin to roll as if he was standing infront of me. "You got another thing coming. If I'm yo main put these hoes in check! I'm not fucking playing." I finally felt accomplished and heard for once.

"Hol' up Hol' up Serene'vee. Chill for a minute. I need ta talk in private for a minute" He says as he paused while she walked out. "Ok. You feel some type of way. I said you my main...as in you could be my main of anything. You my main hoe. Yeah you give good head and yeah you put up with my shit. Less you forgot that we just talk. Nothing more. Don't be disrupting this bitch giving me head ever again. Fucking interruptimg me getting pussy. The fuck wrong with you? Hm. Better calm yo ass back down!" He yelled back at me.

I broke down with sniffs. "You just too fucking honest. Shit, you could have just lied to me." I say puppy dogging my voice as it cracked.  "Why?" He questioned, "You ain't nobody I have to answer to. I don't give a fuck if you left me. Its too much pussy out here to be stressing over some wana be virgin mary bitch. Carry yo ass Na. You either down with when I tell you to bark or take yo leash somewhere else. Cause I ain't got time. Matta Fact, you waisting my time tryinta hol' me up from getting pussy. I-own wana hear shit you gotta say. Bye!" He says hanging up the phone. Quietly I sat there in dispair. Laughter of embarrassment filled the atmosphere where the quietness felt the tension. I was too embarrased to even call a home girl up about it. This the shit I have to deal with by myself.

I took a good grip of my sides and held myself because nobody was ever there to do it. A room filled with beautiful sweet colors felt like the darkness.

I curled my feet on the bed and laid there drying salted pain from my face trying to not sniffle but it made worse when I tried to stop. I cut my phone on to bluetooth and turned on my speakers. I scrolled through my music in library of my phone. So I just clicked shuffle.

Turn down the lights
Turn down the bed
Turn down these voices
Inside my head
Lay down with me
Tell me no lies
Just hold me closely
Don't patronize
Don't patronize me

Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel
Somethin' that it won't
And here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
And I will feel the power but you won't
No you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me
When you don't
When you don't
Yeah-hh

I listened to the lyrics as it sinked in more than the piano soothed her voice. My entire body locked to the bed in curling position as tears of disappointment once again fell from my eyes, to my cheek, onto the floor where also my heart splattered.

I'll close my eyes
'Cause then I won't see
The love you don't feel
When you're home with me
Morning will come
And I'll do what's right
Just give me till then
To give up this fight
And I will give up this fight

'Cause I can't make you love me if you don't
You can't make your heart feel
Somethin' that it won't
And here in the dark, in these final hours
I will lay down my heart
I will feel the power but you won't
No you won't
'Cause I can't make you love me
When you don't
When you don't

To Be Continued...

We all know Nasani to be a little crazy to even mess with Dae, but can you understand why she accepts Dae from the firsr chapter?

Does Nasani have to right to question Dae if they are not officially dating? Why?

What do you think of all the characters so far?

Why do you think this song was chosen for this particular chapter? Does it set the mood for you to feel Nasani's pain?

Do you have sympathy for Nasani or did she get what was coming to her? 

All comments and opinions are accepted for constructive critism and feedback! Thank You