III. HIM

"Auuuuh fuck!" I said placing my flat iron on my sink. Bending over I made one cheeck jump after another. I couldnt help it anymore. My ass started moving to the beat by itself. I love baltimore mixes.

I walked into my room twerking and pausing. Going into my dresser I examined my clothes while twerking still. Its friday and such a big football game. Auuuh I FOUND IT.

Black leather leggings, black crop top and my 6 ring jordans! Guess what though? Ole Girl Na Na still twerking!

Putting on my clothes I took a second to look at my ass as the mirror reflected it. My curves looked just right. Hm. "Aint nothing wrong with that brown skin love baby!" I preached to myself in the mirror. Putting in my purple contacts I heard my phone ringing. "Shit!" I whispered sternly. It was Tanae she wss probably outside. After putting the contact in the left eye I ran to my room where the window stood slight direction of the front of my house.  "I could do my make up in the car." I say talking to myself once more. I ran back in the bathroom to grab mymakeup bag and throw it into my purse quickly. Running down my stairs I turned on the tv and turned off all the lights. I rushed out the door forgetting my damn shoes. Before I could explain to Tanae as I walked to her car she pointed inside the house. I turned back around took a deep breath and ran up stairs to put on my shoes.

"Na I wonder about yo slow ass sometimes" Tanae said as I got settled in her car. "Yup me too" I agreed quickly. I put on my shoes and plugged my phone into her AUX so we can stunt on bitches even pulling up on the scene. Cause "these thots cant get no love from" I sanged jirating my shoulders. As Tanae pulled off she was slightly doing the nae nae "Get it T Get it T!" Chanting as we both was killing the game to the song.

I looked cute, she looked cute; we two cute bitches!

When we get to the game I see all the eyes on us already. Always stunt with style. Number one rule to being a bad bitch!

As soon as we get out the car we began to walk to the line of people waiting to get a ticket. "Tanae! Na! Come stand in line with us" Screamed her ex boyfriend Larry.

"Auh Fuck" I murmured under my breath

"Ayeee! Tanaae!! You betta do it Booh!" Watching her a bench down from me cuddling with her ex. Not her boyfriend but her ex. They seem as if friends who like eachother over again.She held close to his arm as if a queen and her king were looking downn on its people.

I felt some type of way though. It wasnt jealousy that I know of but She always wear the pants but me Im always wearing the thong in my ass. Just right up there. In the crack of my ass when it comes to guys. Especially Dae. Oh God I miss that nigga sometimes.

It was cute but it won't cute enough because I couldnt stand his ass. Daydreaming, I realized her eyes made contact with me. "Stop making this moment awkward" they said so the football game started to catch my attention once again. 30-0 the score board showed. Ocean Lakes is whooping ass actually but everybody knows thats not the reason why a single girl goes to a high school football game.  

During half time Tanae decided to act single and get her lightskin ass up and chill at the concession stand with the rest of the crowd. "Hey Tanae.. Oh my fucking god, Na Na is that You?" Screamed a familiar voice. "Deja?" I say turning around unsurely while I was talking to one of my classmates.  She gave me a surprising stare as our eyes met. "Oh my god girl don't just stare at me, give me a hug!"  She said hugging me as I was half turned around. We began to catch up on everything between her school and my school. "Yeah, but what's up with you and yo bae?" She asked narrowing her eyes down at me. The words she asked me slipped right out my ear, far from my attention, clear out the air. Suddenly everything was in slow motion to me. I became very startled. Its unusal for a girl...especially me to be caught off guard. It was vanilla and had such a beautiful skinned tone. I couldnt take my eyes of it. Through the cracks and crowd I could see it. Him. His eyes were as narrow of protective Lion. It was something, his vibe, his personality, something that I immediatley fell in love with. "Na Na?" Deja snapped. "Girl who is that?" I boldy stretched out my arm pointing towards him. Wether he noticed me or not I just couldn't take my eyes off him. "Oh thats Maciahs friend Michael. Well my friend Dhanaye talks to Maciah. Him and Michael be around eachother all the time...as a matter of fact he showed up with Allanah!" She said happily calling Allanah over towards us. Everything wasnt so slow anymore. 

"Heeey Nooh Nahs!" She surprisingly screamed with her thick NY accent. Grasping us as she hugged both of us tightly with her herbal smile. "Lannah?" I asked, "is that yo boyfriend?" I questioned focusing on him.

"Uh no why?" she asked looking concerned "oh hell noo Nooh Na, He has a girlfriend I think" She snapped defensively almost like he was all hers. She rolled eyes and sighed "Gi Gi use to talk to him too." She explained folding her arms.

"Well Damn Lannah! Excuse the fucking AL-TITUDE!" I say ignoring the tension with humor. Everyone began to laugh "Really? Al-titude...I thought it was attitude?" My girls chuckled. "No dammit. Leave me and my words alone ya bastards!" I snapped rolling my neck as we all laughed together.

At the remaining time of the game everybody chilled around the consession stand.  " 3 2 1 " every one screamed as the timer was going out. Once again Ocean Lakes won. But that wasn't my focus. Its just Him. Like I couldnt stop thinking about him its driving me fucking crazy. 

LATER on that night, I stayed at Tanae's house. We laid on her floor doing TBH videos for instagram in our ugly ass pajamas. While doing them, I was scrolling through my TL on insta. I just so happened to see Allanah posting a picture with her and that guy she was with. I clicked on the picture to see if he was tagged in. "YESS!!!!!!.BITCH YESS OH MY FUCKING GOD! YES BITCH!"  I chanted as if I won a lottery ticket. I went to his instagram page and made that blue turn green.

Do you think Nasani is being a little too thirsty?  If so, explain why.

You think she might be over thinking the fact that he followed her back?

You think she might have a shot with him?

What Do you think of the Lannah reaction?

All comments and opinions will be accepted as very helpful  constructive critism and feedback