IV. Sorry Not Sorry

Chilling in third block, Mr. Kotch began going back and forth with Daequan and Trey. What he failed to realize was they did that so he would he waste time.

Standing infront of his desk, beginning to bop his head a little his eyes was cursing Daequan black ass and Trey ass out.

"All I got to say is its about to be one man hit, I hit you and you hit the floor!" He said as we all laughed and chuckled. Daequan then made eye contact with Trey. "Oh you dont have anything to say now. Daequan I knew you never liked girls! Faggot!" Screamed Jacoby across the room.

"Back to what I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by these fools, there are dust particles everywhere." Said Mr. Kotch. "Oh really? I think I can see them." Blurted out Aretheal. "Yea bro they all over you." Jacobi agreed. Mr Kotch gave them a blank stare "dust particles that you can NOT see." He retorted at everyone.

For the rest of the class my attention exerted from Mr. Koch to the hour long clock. It was 10:20a.m. we already had only five minutes left of class. Packing up my books into my bag, I got distracted by notifications flashing from my phone.

"I miss you when do you want me to come get you?" I read with uncertainty outloud to myself.  Before I could reply back to Dae, the bell had ranged. Quickly I threw my phone back into my bag and rushed out the door to go to lunch.

Walking down the stairs I see Lannah! I began calling for her in the midst of the crowd as I raised my hand around in the air that she could the find the voice calling her name. She suddenly made eye contact with me as she waited for me. The crowd was so tight I almost got lost to where I was going. Finally reaching her,  she first complimented my outfit. "Allanah girl I thought that boy was your boyfriend. Ugh he is so damn cute." I said smiling and blushing. She began to appear very observant but she didnt say a word after a slight pause between us and the numerous voices we heard walking into the cafeteria. "Allanah...You good?" I asked focusing on her eyes. "I kinda have a crush on him" she softly said buldging out her eyes. My heart dropped. I thought she was going to say she lost her virginity to him or something. I slapped her on the back gently as we put our things down at the table "why didnt you say so?" I asked faking my emotions and smiles. "Did you want me to hook yall up?" Im a pretty fair person. Im a pretty good ass kisser too. Sadly. I put my feelings aside for others too...a little too much. "No he has a girlfriend I think?" She says unsurely. I dont know if this girl is lying so I wont get with him but its not like I'm being a thirst trap.

This shit always happens though I swear it does. Everytime I might think that I could pull the guy some bitch...excuse me; a friend always has to jump in it and ruin it just because a slight crush or something. Usually I dont even mess with anybody my friends mess with or like or whatever she got...but at sight I saw something different something completely different and I want discover it before any other girl does.

As lunch went on there was a big silence at my table. I felt a little guilty because I followed the kid on instagram but ...thats what it seems like but we all know how that goes. Putting in headphones she tapped me on the shoulder asking me if I was good. I nodded my head yes and continued what I was doing until it was time to leave for last block.

While getting my things together and throwing away my trash and unfinished food laying on my tray, my phone vibrated once more. "Bae, I know your not mad. Hmu when you can. I need you" I read to myself. Because I had a chance to reply back, I quickly started typing without hesitation. "we need to talk later anyway" sending the message I seen that he immediatley read it."no we not doing no talking especially what I got planned for us tonight. I'll take you to school in the morning tell your mom your at meila house or ashleys...she wouldnt freak out about it too much". I read. He texted back fast as hell. He was ready to send that shit quick. I began laughing to myself a little. What Dae failed to realize...Im done. Im moving to something..a little bit more brighter.