Story 2: A Confession-F

A Confession

(B/n) came closer to you. One step at a time. You could almost hear your heartbeat quickening as he stared at you in the eyes. His (e/n) eyes bore into your (e/n) eyes and you can almost feel a blush slowly making its way up your neck. He stopped when he was directly in front of you and you realized that his face was only inches away from yours. You couldn't move back since he had successfully backed you up against a wall, his hands at the side of your face, leaving no room for you to escape. You can feel the warmth radiating from him, and you find it almost soothing despite how close he was to you.

Stupid, this isn't the time to be thinking about that!

''(Y/n)'' (B/n) called out, and you remember that he was still in front of you.

Your heartbeat quickened and you can't help but find the way he says your name so flirtatious. (B/n) reached out for your hand at your side and entwined your fingers together.

You flushed at the contact, feeling (B/n) warm hand in yours as his fingers slowly caress the back of your hand. He brought your hand to his lip, gently gazing them as he stares longingly at you in the eye. You can't help but look down, not wanting to meet his intense gaze on you.

''I like you.'' He whispers, lips still on your hand, refusing to let go.

You immediately shot back up and your eyes widened, as your heartbeat soared. Your face was definitely red by now.

''wh..what..'' you stuttered still finding it hard to believe.

(B/n) continued to hold your hands in his as he continued to stare longingly at you. You looked into his eyes trying to see if there was any hesitation or doubt in them. But all you see is love for you and from his eyes you were able to tell that he cared deeply for you. It was no doubt that this man in front of you now really cherishes you for the way you are, and you can't help but feel embarrassed but warm at the same time.

''wh..what do you want me to do..'' you whispered almost inaudibly, but he heard it as you looked away shyly, refusing to meet his eyes. He smiled lovingly at you as he slowly let go of your hand. You instantly missed the warmth.

(B/n) took a step forward and place his hand on your check, making you look at him in the eyes as he slowly caress your check, before leaning forward till your foreheads were touching each other's. He glazed into your eyes as he whispers softly,

''For you to say that you like me too and that you will go out with me'' or more like commanded to you.

You were so embarrassed that you couldn't say anything and the fact that you were extremely flushed, did not help at all , but just nodded your head while looking at the ground.

(B/n) smiled at you sweetly, definitely pleased at your answer as he leaned forward, and you can feel his warm lips on your, whispering a small ''I love you''.

~Fin~