My high school life

Blurb

I have the normal life of a teenager. I just dont have any parents. I have four best friends and we all live together. I attend a fashion arts school. They pay for our apartment and give us school credit cards. I'm the type of girl who wants to live like a princess. Im very organized. One thing that only my best friends know is that I have a mega-obsession over One Direction. Or shall I say dedication? So what happens when...

 ~~.~~

Its a beautiful day in London.

Our huge apartment, no CONDO, is illuminated by the yellow rays of the sun.

Im cleaning the whole house while the girls are out and about.

Everything except the stainless steel kitchen is clean.

I dance my way over to the kitchen. Its pretty big.

I take out my lavender headphones and plug them into my Ipod.

I go to my playlist and play my One Direction file.

Save you tonight comes on and I joyfully clean the kitchen while dancing and singing my little heart out.

I carefully take the dishes out of the dishwasher and place them in their rightful cabinet.

I grab out lime green mop and fill a bucket with water and soap.

I glide the mop againest the light tan wooden floors in different directions. Direction...haha! Did you get that? 

Afterwards I work some lemon scented floor cleaner into the floor and walk over to the couch, collapsing on it.

"Done!" I say to myself.

I decide to reward myself and go to my favorite little bakery, but not before getting ready.

I prance upstairs, nearly tripping over every single stair and rush over to my room.

I hop into the shower, letting the warm water delight my skin.

I grab my coconut scented shampoo and conditioner. I massage the silky liquid into my head and quickly wash it out.

I grab my strawberry scented bodywash and let it spill down my body.

Once its worked into my skin, I wash it off.

I hop out of the shower and grab my fluffy, ruby colored towel.

I dry my self off and wrap my hair.

I put on a cotton candy pink robe and hugr one direction slippers on.

I make my way over to my humongo walk in closet.

I walk in and start looking through my clothes.

I decide since its summer that I want something with light fabric and light colors.

I go to my summer section and look through my sundresses.

I pick out a  coral flowy tank top with some denim shorts and my aviators.

I quickly grab my coral sandals and throw everything onto my bed.

I run into the bathroom and get my makeup out.

I apply some mascara and eyeliner. I top that off with some clear cotton candy flavored lipgloss from MAC, and then I switch into my clothes.

Im finally ready for the bakery.

A/N Hey guys! Its not that great but trust me it will get better!

Heres her outfit...

https://s3.amazonaws.com/luuux-original-files/bookmarklet_uploaded/outfit4_11.jpg

so im very new to wattpad and this is going to sound dumb but I still need to find how to go to chapter two! Weird?

Any help? Love ya guys 

gabriella xX