bumping into...them.

I walk down the gray sidewalk in the warm summer air.

My chocolate brown curls, bouncing up and down.

My crystal blue eyes, reflecting the sun.

I inhale the muffin scented air coming from the bakery.

I get on twitter and tweet something that just randomly walked across my mind.

-Getting a muffin o_o. Gotta love 'em #randomtweet-

I suddenly hear feet stomping their way along the sidewalk towards me.

Just as I turn the corner I feel myself get toppled over by quite some random careless people.

My phone is sent flying through the air. Im so happy I dont have an Iphone. It would've shattered.

"Mind where your going?" I say sassily, getting up and dusting myself up.

Their quiet, Quite odd.

I turn around and pick up my phone. I rub my thumb againest the screen. I small piece chipped off.

Oh well.

I finally turn around and stand face to face with the five people girls dream of meeting.

Here I am facing the five boys I love.

Whos faces are all over my wall.

A/N  Who could it be? Dun dun dun. Okay No point in doing that as you all know who but first I wanna give a description of her house so you get a general image.

1st floor- Theres french doors leading into an open space. To your right is the living room. To your left theres the kitchen. If you look straight ahead there french doors which lead to the back balcony. Near the balcony doors and carpeted stairs. Everything else is light tan wood floors.

2nd floor- When you arise from the stairs there are 8 bedrooms. four on each side. Each have their own bathroom and walk in closet. Theres another mini living room and small kitchen. This also has an open layout.

both floors have a great amount of natural light, making the whole house bright.

Okay. Well hope you enjoy the rest of my story lovelys(:

Gabriella Xx