Guy

Mia Pov.

   Highschool.  Its all I could think about.  Tommorow was my first day at Kingston High.   I just finished unpacking and moving here to Lindon Falls yesterday!  Yesterday!  And my parents are already sending me back to school. 

    I am an average girl, but with one flaw, I am basically a migit.   I am short.  Being short sucks!  I mean, theres a whole other world out there!  Anyways,  I am now laying on my bed staring at the ceiling.  

    "I need to do something!"  Is all I could think in my head, so I decided to go out and explore the town.   I changed into a pair of black shorts and a white BVB shirt which I made into a crop top.  Cuz why not?  Then, put on my white vans.  I decided to let my natural curly brown hair down and put on some mascarra with a bit of white liner to make my blue eyes pop out more.  I was now ready to become Dora the Explorer!

     I drove around the town.  Until I found a cafe to take a break for a while.  I ordered a frappe and took a seat by the window.

     "Fuck you!  You can't find another worker like me!  You'll regret it!"  I turned to see who yelled that.   It was a guy around 6 ft. tall.  He seemed around my age which was 16.  He had the most perfect curly hair and green eyes that made you want to melt.  Woahh there Mia.  Calm your tits.  This guy has anger problems.  He is dangerous.  His whole body seemed to be covered in tatoos, along with a lip peircing. 

With that, he ran out and drove off.  That was strange.