Party

Harry Pov.

    Wtf Harry!  How could you do this to her.  She could've died! Ok, well maybe not died, but she could've had a concusion! 

   I had taked the girl to the nurse to get her forehead checked out and cleaned.  Should I make a quick exit so she wouldn't see who caused this?  Yes.   I got up and was about to open the door when I heard a groan.

"Harry?"  It was the girl.  I should really ask for her name.

"Umm...you remebered my name? " 

"Yes....Where am I?" 

"The nurses."

"Shit! Ow my heads pounding like crazy!"

"I am very sorry umm...?"

"Mia..Mia Young"  She has a really pretty name.   Her name fits her petite body.

"Hey I got to go to class see ya later" I was in really no rush to go to class.  I actually was planning on skipping class to go to the cafe.  

"Okay...uhh.. thanks for bringing me to the nurse"  With that, I left.

____________________________________

"Geezes Louis!"  I said.   Louis was one of my bestest friends since 1st grade.  We grew up together.   But sometimes, he can be a pain in the ass.   Whenever I hang out with him,  I feel free and feel like I actually might have another shot in life.  I forget all my tragedies.

"Take a chill pill Harry!"  He said.  He was currently throwing spit balls with a straw and paper at me. 

"He dude there is gonna be a party at Zayn's tonight. Want to come?"  Who the hell throws a party on the first day of school!?  Oh I know, Zayn.  He is another one of my friends.  He throws the biggest highschool parties in town.  It gets insane.

"Sure whatever."  Better than to be at "Home" with my abusive foster parents.

"Its a date" He said with a smirk.  Weirdo.