Confused

Mia's Pov.

   Okay so today is school.   HOLY SHIT.  I am so nervous!  What do I wear!?  I ran to my closet and found some dark blue skinny jeans and a floral crop top.  I put a light white sweater over it just in case they were strict about showing the shoulders like my other school.

   I decided to go with light make-up which was just powder, black liner and lip tint.  My hair was going to be in its natural curls.

    Once I was done eating breakfast I told my parents bye, and was off to what could be the death of me.

     The school was about a 15 minute drive.  When I reached my destination, I took a deep breath and got out of my car.  The first thing I saw were the cheerleaders practicing their routines in the schools front lawn.  I saw the jocks acting stupidly on the other side.  One of them was on top of the other play wrestling.  Morons.  Everywhere I looked,  it was as if I were in one of those stupid cliche movies.

    When I reached the front office I saw a sweet looking old lady sit in the front desk.

   "Umm.. Excuse me.. Can I please get my schedule? I am new to the sc...."  I was cut off by her rude interruption.

    "Mam'... just give me your name newbie"  Wtf.  What is her problem.  She is more like a grumpy old hag.

     "It's Mia Young, my name"  She nodded and walked over to her file cabinets.  She picked out what seemed to be my schedule and handed it to me.

     "Thanks."  I rolled my eyes and walked toward the door.  Right when I was about to open it someone else opened it before me and it ended up slamming straight to face.  Why that didn't hurt at all! *Note sarcasm*

I swear I heard the old lady chuckle.

     "Holy shit! I am so sorry!"  A voice I recognized said.   I looked up and saw a hand that lead to a body that lead to a face.  A face that clicked straight into my mind.  The cafe guy!  I took his hand and got up.

     "Its fine"  Right when I said that my head started pounding with pain.

     "Hah you don't look fine at all.  Your forehead is bleeding. Oh anf by the way my name is Harry"  As soon as I heard the word "bleed" I fainted.  The thought if blood makes me queezy.  The thought of MY blood gushing out kills me.  "The last words I heard were "Name is Harry."