Chapter 4

When I woke up we were all in the tavern and I was with Ban in what I guess was his room now. We had already made it to where I guess the necropolis was and I walked downstairs after I had gotten dressed into this outfit that went down to my ankles and had slits on both sides all the way up to my thigh. It also showed quite a bit of my cleavage and when I walked down everyone was outside and talking about the jobs that were gonna happen and apparently I was with Ban for cooking, but when we looked at where he was he was gone.

So we went around town looking for him, but when we found him he had a spear inside his chest and he was about to attack this boy but Meliodas hit him with a mug and said bad Ban I thought it was quite funny. Then he started talking about how that little brat was doing to him and I looked at him and I was in shock all I said was "Harlequin."  He looked at me and had a surprised look on his face and then Diane came and said a few things to him then he flew away. I was quite disappointed in him for ignoring his friends. I raised him better than that.

Then we went back with these kids and we started asking them questions and I started slowly backing away until I was behind all of them and they couldn't see me. I quietly and quickly snapped my fingers and next thing I knew I was in the Necropolis I saw Elaine and I started running to her and yelled out her name when she saw me she was very happy.

We ran at each other and finally hugged and went down to the ground and cried while just holding each other I had missed her so much her and Harlequin were like my children I thought of them as my own and I loved them with all my heart. She explained to me how she met Ban and they became best friends and that she told him about me and how he was happy that I had been like a mother to her and King and that he wanted to meet me.

All of a sudden we heard someone running this way and she made sure I couldn't be seen and then Ban showed up and he and King talked and he turned Ban to stone. Elaine looked at me and I made myself visible and floated up to where I could reach Ban and I gave him a kiss and he was free he looked at me and was happy he hugged me.

Then we both heard explosions and looked at each other and nodded and I looked at Elaine and I said: "I hope you know I'm going to bring you back someday I just have to figure out how then you'll be with me again my beloved daughter." Then I started running to where there was fighting and I heard her say "Thank you mom."

When I got there I saw a holy knight and I was pissed. I started running towards her and I punched her and she went flying back. She was able to stop and she looked at me and said: "Ah Princess Liliana I have been ordered to bring you back so please come with me."

I turned to her with a dark look in my eyes and Elizabeth was still with us and she saw that she knew it wasn't good. She turned to look at them and said: "Please sit down, this is about to get very violent and I don't know how well she will be able to control herself."

So I looked back at the knight and she pointed her sword at me and said something I didn't bother paying attention to but nothing happened. She was confused. I walked up to her and brought her down to her knees and pulled her close to me so I could whisper into her ear.

"You have the red demon blood in you. Sadly a terrible ending awaits you. I hope you have fun with it. I'll make sure I'm there to see the demise of this plan. Also tell Fraudrin I said hi and that I'm coming for him."

She looked at me and she was so confused but then I just put my fingers to her forehead and said to her "Leave." All of a sudden she was gone and I turned to them and smiled the best I could, but everything was going dizzy and the last thing I saw was everyone running to me then I let sleep consume me. I dreamed of times way back when with them. My family before the incident happened. And I was left alone by myself without them.

AN- Sorry y'all I know it's a short chapter I'm gonna work better on the 5th chapter and try to make that one longer this is more just like little filler chapter for now. Hope you like it and thank you all so much fro supporting this book I will do my best to make it a better story for everyone!! Also the video is not mind but I absolutely love this mashup and think it is amazing!!