Hopeless

Izuku lifted his hand to his face, wiping the salty drops away. He recalled All-Might offering him his quirk, the ridiculous amount of training he put himself through, getting accepted into the hero course, learning and fighting with everyone... Being a hero to someone.

And all of it was taken away from him, so easily.

"What's wrong with me... It's been almost two years, so why can't I..?" He rubbed his eyes, asking himself, filled with frustration. Everything changed after he lost his quirk. Everything changed with Uraraka. She looked at him and his arm differently. Scared, confused, unwanted praise and unwarranted pity, and yet, the worst was how she would look away.

He took a deep shaky breath. He forced a smile like he learned from All-Might, staring at his statue. "Thanks for listening, like always. It's pretty late, I'll see you later All-Might." He left a final prayer, before walking away.

He yawned as he grinded on the rails of a busy street, that separated traffic, and pedestrians. He lifted his arm and moved it around. "I got most of my strength back, faster than I thought, maybe I'm just not used to it, yet." He placed his index finger and thumb on his chin, starting his infamous ramblings, freaking out some of the pedestrians.

It sprinkled on his hair, "huh?" He glanced up, it tapped his head. He held out his hand. "It's raining?" He dropped his arm, leaning forward. "I should get going." He dashed off the railing, grabbing a lamp post, spinning up it like a windy flag. He darted at the edge, kicking off into a flip, high up, his legs guiding the upward draft. He corrected his body upright with a spin, landing on the edge of a building.

After skating over a few buildings, Deku began to debate out loud. "Should I head to Momo's or home?" He easily vaulted over a huge gap between main streets. He thought of Tsuyu's words. He skidded over an air vent. He nodded, "She's right, today I should just head home."

He hopped down to a low-level building with shelter. He pulled out his phone. He decided to send her a message. He clicked on the chat thread. His eyes widened before narrowing. It was her message after the training exercise. "I never replied did I?" His lips twitched into a weak smile. He put his thumbs to the keyboard.

Sorry, I was caught up with something, I'm on my way.

The weather raged as he approached her house. He lifted an eyebrow. The gate was already opened. He skated up the pathway, raising his arm to block the heavy droplets. His view was blurred from the misty, whirling, rain.

He could make out a shadow at the front porch. His eyes grew, he dropped his hand, grinding his skates to stop, in front of her. "Momo?!" Grabbing her soaking shoulders. "What are you doing out here?"

"I, I don't know!" She giggled, placing her cold hands on his chest. "I was waiting for you! When I saw your message, I opened the gates and waited!" She was nervous after he didn't reply, it was the first message she ever sent during school hours. She thought she ruined the balance of what they were until he did actually reply.

"Let's head inside." Izuku urged guiding them in. They made a loud racket of squishy noises going through the door.

It was calm. The lights strung throughout the ceiling gave a warm mood. Deku closed the door after leading her inside. He turned back to her after shutting it. He didn't have time to react. She pressed him against the door, leaning her body on him. Their soaking clothes sloshed and squealed with their motions. She lifted her head up to his, he was about to say something but she didn't let him. His red boots almost kicked back on the door. She kept capturing his lips like a drug she couldn't get enough of.

"Momo, we're gonna get sick." He breathed out after she gave him a chance to use his lips yet after he spoke, she abused his lips again. He gnawed on her wet bottom lip, before letting go, traveling down to her throat, leaving a trail of warm kisses against her cold flesh. She let out a high pitch breath of pleasure after he sucked on her collar bone and bit it, leaving it bruised.