1- New House

After Y/N finished unpacking all of her boxes, she collapsed onto her bed and fell asleep.

~Time skip a few hours later~

Y/N woke up and checked her phone.
3:07 am
"Shit..." she muttered.
She was still in her clothes and needed a shower. She got up and went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror briefly before turning the light on. Y/N quickly turned around
"I thought I saw-...." she shook her head and turned back to the mirror and rubbed her eyes. She turned on the shower and got undressed. She climbed in and let the water run over her hair. She heard a low hum come from outside of the shower. She pulled back the shower curtain and peaked her head out.
"Hello..?" She called. No reply.
She pulled her head back into the shower and proceeded to wash her body and hair. Y/N turned off the shower and climbed out while grabbing a towel and wrapping it around herself. She left the bathroom and goes to her bedroom. She went over to her closet and grabbed a large hoody and clean underwear. She thought that since she lived alone, just a hoody would be fine. She slipped on her underwear and pulled the hoody over her head. As she began to walk back over to her bed, she heard a soft chuckle come from the corner of her room. She spun around to see a scruffy looking man in a suit. He had green hair and emerald eyes.
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE?!" She shrieked.

The scruffy man's eyes lit up "You can see me!?"

"Yes I can fucking see you!!" Y/N snapped.

The man floated towards her and she stumbled back out of shock.

"G-get out of my house!" She stammered, feeling slightly intimidated.

The man examined her and thought for a moment.

"No, I don't think I will."
(There's a meme for the big brain people that are reading)

"W-What?" Y/N replied.

"Pleeeaasee let me stay!" He begged.

"First of all.. who the fuck are you, where the fuck did you come from and how the fuck did you just do that floating shit!?" She snapped.

"Well... I'm a demon-"

Y/N cut him off "yeah, right." She scoffed while folding her arms.

"You don't believe me?" The man raised an eyebrow. He then teleported behind her and tapped her shoulder. She jumped and turned around quickly.

"H-how-" she began.

"Believe me now?" He smirked knowing that she would believe him after his little trick.

She straightened her back and spoke in a confident tone "So, Mr Demon, do you have a name?"

"Well, yes but I can't say it.." he said.

"Why not?" Y/N replied, intrigued.

The man slipped his hand into his pocket and pulled out a business card. He handed it to her. She took it and read it out loud.

"Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse, Betelgeuse?"

The man pinched the bridge of his nose and sighed "It's not pronounced like that."

"Then how..." She trailed off and thought a while.

"Beetlejuice?"

"Yes! Just say it two more times!!" Beetlejuice said, excitedly.

"Hmm.. I'll think about it.." She said smugly. Y/N didn't know whether she could trust Beetlejuice or not.

Slightly satisfied with this response, he held out his hand for her to shake it. Y/N hesitantly shook the demon's hand.
*Oddly warm for a dead guy..* she thought to herself.

"So am I going to have to guess your name or..?" Beetlejuice said as he pulled away his hand.

"Um.. Y/N.." she replied.

There was a sparkle in his eye "A beautiful name for a beautiful lady." He smirked.

"Calm yourself," she chuckled "we only just met."

He smiled.

(Hi! This is my first time ever writing a fanfiction but I do hope you guys enjoy it!)