4- Feelings

The next morning Y/N wakes up and looks for Beetlejuice. Where was he?? As she stepped off her bed, she felt something grab her ankle and she screamed.

"Woah, hey!" Beetlejuice poked his head out from under her bed "it's just me"

"Beej! You frightened me!!" She chuckled "Why are you under my bed anyway..?"

"Coz you fell asleep and I didn't want to..."

She helped him finish his sentence "...stay in bed with me..?" She sounded slightly disappointed.

"Yeah... that" he came from under the bed and sat on it.

"How'd you sleep" she asked him.

"Oh, um.. I didn't." He replied looking away.

"Why not?" She asked as she sat next to him "something bothering you..?" She placed her hand on top of his.

Beetlejuice looked down at their hands "no.. I'm fine" he looked back up at her and smiled.

She smiled softly and they looked into each other's eyes for a while before Y/N broke the silence.

"I need something to eat.. you coming?" She said as she stood up and walked towards the door.

He nodded and followed her downstairs. They went into the kitchen and Y/N grabbed an apple and ate it. She through the core into the trash.

"Whatcha wanna do?" She asked him.

"We could... watch something" he shrugged.

She nodded and walked over to the living room and sat on the couch. He did the same. Y/N turned on a film and grabbed a blanket. She huddled close to Beetlejuice and put the blanket over them both. He watched her quietly and he put an arm around her. She rested her head on his chest.

As the film ended, Y/N looked at Beetlejuice with tears in her eyes and he looked back at her.

"Was that a sad film for you?" He smiled sympathetically.

She nodded as he wiped her eyes with his thumbs and rested a hand on her cheek. She leaned her face into his hand and closed her eyes while smiling softly. He gently kissed her forehead. She looked at him a little shocked.

"Sorry-" he muttered while looking away.

Y/N gently grabbed his face and kissed him softly. He kissed back and his hair turned completely light pink.

(And that's the tea sis. Sorry this paragraph's a little short but oh well! Also I know some of my friends will probably make me send them this so hi Morgan, Katie, Anna, Rhea and Quin)