"𝖨'𝗆 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾. 𝖲𝗍𝗈𝗉 𝖺𝗌𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀.''

Summary: (Y/n) brings Peter to a real high school party in order to help him get the attention of a girl.

I had felt the warmth of Peter's hand throughout the night, as he had refused to let go. I knew he was probably scared out of his mind, as this was his first real high school party, but he didn't have to make it look like we were dating.

I had overheard him earlier that week, since his locker was a couple down from mine. He was talking about this girl he liked, but she was really popular and would never notice him. I wished I had took a picture of his face when I asked who it was. He had turned bright red, and quickly became a stuttering mess.

Nevertheless, we had ended up making an exchange. I was absolute shit at math, and he was incredibly smart. I was popular and he...wasn't. So, if he tutored me in math, I would help him get the attention he so desired.

But I had to make a few changes first, even though I hated to do it. I didn't want to force him into someone he's not, to attract a girl who would only like him for a week tops if she did happen to notice him. Which I doubted.

The girls name who I finally got him to blurt out, was none other than Lacey Andrews. The most popular girl in our school. I hated to say it, but he didn't have a chance. Not with her.

"Ready for phase two?" I muttered close to his ear.

"Phase two?" He repeated, looking like he might throw up the one beer I had managed to get him to drink.

"Drink this." I said, pushing a glass of spiked punch into his hands. His wide brown eyes met mine, and I could tell he was about to refuse. "Trust me. It's good, and it will get you to loosen up a bit more."

He hesitantly brought the glass to his lips, shooting me one last worried glance before lifting it up and downing it. My smile dropped, and I slapped the cup out of his hand.

"What is wrong with you?" I questioned.

"What?" He exclaimed, slightly panicked. "You told me to drink it."

"Yeah, expecting you'd drink it like you did the beer." I pointed out. "That had straight Vodka in it."

"What?" He burst out, his eyes practically bulging out of his skull. "I thought it was just punch."

"Come on, we've got to speed this process up before you go all loopy." I said, glancing around for Lacey.

"Speed it up?" He asked from behind me, as I lead him to the basement. I could practically hear his gulp, and rolled my eyes, turning to face him on the bottom step.

"Relax, Parker." I said, cupping his face in my hands. "Hey, you're an amazing guy. And if she doesn't see that, then you don't need her." I brought his face down and kissed his forehead. He scrunched up his face when I released him.

"Did you just kiss my forehead?" He asked, confused.

"Oh, shut up." I muttered, before grabbing his hand and leading him to the small circle on the ground. I plopped down, and the circle naturally widened for the both of us to take our place around the bottle.

"Is this spin the bottle?" He whispered in my ear, as I watched a girl mash her lips into Chase's. Chase, being my ex boyfriend. The one who cheated on me, or more like, was never single to begin with.

"Just try to make it land on her." I said, nodding in Lacey's direction, across the circle. I didn't notice his reaction, as the girl finally pulled away from Chase and his eyes met mine.

I quickly looked away, already starting to regret joining in on the game. As the cycle continued, with mixed reactions to the mini make-out sessions, I realized that the majority of the guys in the circle wanted to kiss Lacey.