He just needs time

Sammy's dada (Lance) in the pic above (yes some of you may know who that is above, plz know that I tried to use unknown faces but this picture just fit the role of what I was looking for when making sam's daddy.)

But anyway, back to the story!

Sam's POV

My eyes slowly opened and as they did I was met with the face of a gorgeous man, his eyes were what really caught my attention they were just beautiful. But I finally started to remember what had happened before I went out, and That's when it hit me.... I THINK I GOT KIDNAPPED!!!

My mind started racing, my heart rate picked up and my blood was boiling. I noticed this man was holding me in his lap like I was a baby and that really ticked me off and I thrashed in his arms as hard as I could while yelling for him to let me go.

His grip only got tighter but then I felt someone else pick me up, a bigger man took me from the other and started rocking me back and forth trying to calm me down but it wasn't working.

"LET ME GO YOU PSYCO!"

I screamed to the top of my lungs yet my rant and struggle was cut short when I felt a firm tap on my thigh that stung. I looked at the tall man and saw that he had a serious and kind of scary look on his face.

"Now look Sam, I'm not the type to just sit and let a disobedient child do as they please, we will not stand for that."

I just stared at him, but I did stop acting out though because I didn't want to get in trouble again.

Arron's P.O.V

"I'm gonna put him down for a nap in his crib, it's ready right?"

I asked my husband and he nodded with a sad look on his face, he must be upset because I had to give Sam a warning but it was only a warning. If he's acting like that now no telling what he's gonna be like when we have to give him a spanking if it comes to that but he has to learn that we won't stand for this bad behavior.

I made it to Sammy's nursery and put him in his crib, he seemed upset and like he was seconds away from exploding into a rage. I gave him a stern look and closed the door, I let out a sigh as I walked back downstairs to find Lance sitting on the couch with his head in hands. I sat next to him and put my arm around him pulling him close and placed a kiss on his forehead

"Babe I don't like punishing either but he has to learn."

He slowly picked up his head to look at me and I was met with his beautiful eye that were filled with tears.

"I know Arron but it's hard for me and you know that... but I know you are right."

He said even though I could tell he was still upset about the topic.

"How about we go get set up for after his nap."

He nodded to the idea with a slight smile showing he was at least feeling a little better. I still had a bit of doubt in my mind wondering what if he doesn't accept us. But when I get those thoughts I just have to keep telling myself, he just needs time...

Hope you guys are liking the story

But Idk this one seems kinda short, I'll try to make the next one longer promise 😌😁