payback.

a//n also, in case you were wondering, it's pronounced like, Ny-ya not Nay-ya, okay.

"Naya! it's 11:30 get up!" Daniel shouts throwing my door open. i roll over and find myself next to something, or someone, Jai. what happened last night?

"Naya, what the actual fuck is he doing in here?" Daniel asks clenching his fists.

"sleeping." i try. Daniel glares at me.

"Jai, get the fuck out." Daniel exclaims.

"okay, whatever." Jai quickly hugs me before making a grand departure as he leaves the room.

Daniel stares at me.

"um, goodmorning?" i say sweetly.

"tell me why you were sleeping with my best mate?" Daniel asks.

"because...." I trail off. i could make up an excuse, or tell Daniel the truth, Daniel is dopey enough to buy anything.

"because, me and Ethan broke up and he was just...." I try and search for the right word. "comforting me."

"did you have sex?" Daniel asks me.

"No, Daniel, we didn't." I say sighing.

"okay, well, I don't believe you and I don't wanna know." Daniel says.

"Whatever." i hold up my hands in defence.

"get up, me and the boys are making a video today."

"what does that have to do with me? it's Saturday, I'm staying in bed."

"Uh, no your not, we need so,some to read the questions out, we're doing a q&a."

"you can read."

"Naya!"

"fine ok, ok, I'm getting up."

"thank you." Daniel says before exiting my room.

sighing, I get up and head into the bathroom where I shower. I dry my hair and decide to leave ur straight. I apply some winged eyeliner and some foundation before heading to my room to get dressed.

i have long brown hair which falls just below my waist and brown eyes. i have tanned skin which remains the same colour, even through winter. i'm average height, 5"6.

I dress in a pair of leggings and a Minnie Mouse jumper. I put on my doc martens and bound down the stairs.

the car drive to the carpark is silent apart from Daniel muttering things under his breath about other drivers in the road.

i get out of the car and am greeted by the four other boys.

"Naya!" Beau engulfs me in a huge hug.

"So what's going on with you and Jai?" Beau smirks once Daniel is out of earshot.

"Nothing." I say annoyed.

"Whatever." Beau says in a disbelieving tone.

Jai appears in front of me.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Look, I'm sorry about this morning-"

"Nah it's okay, Daniel, just cares about you." Jai smiles.

"Yeah."

"How are you holding up? About the whole breakup?" Jai asks me.

"I completely forgot about it actually, I guess I've moved on." I shrug.

"That's good."

"yeah."

Jai looks like he wants to say something else but Luke butts into our conversation.

"you ready to start filming?" Luke asks me. I nod and follow him over to the couch.

"Okay, just read out these questions, it doesn't matter what order they're in." Luke informs me.

"Okay, cool."

the boys film they're introduction and I film it, laughing when Daniel slips off the side of the couch. it's hard to admit, but I actually missed the Daresunday carpark, lots of memories.

"today we're filming question and answer number 5!" the boys begin cheering.

"With the help of our special assistant, Naya!" James shouts.i turn the camera towards myself and give a slight wave.

"Okay, question 1." Beau asks intently.

"Um, okay who do you prefer, 5SOS or one direction?" I ask.

"one direction." Luke and Jai say in sync.

"I'd have to say 5SOS, only because they're Aussie." Says james.

"Yeah same." Says Beau.

"I like them both!" Daniel shouts.

"Okay, moving on, what's your favourite song at the moment?" I ask.

"What's that song by taylor swift?" Daniel asks.

"Blank space?" I question seeing as Daniel had been listening to it lately.

"Oh yeah that one, so it's gonna be forever or its gonna go down in flames" Daniel starts singing in a high pitched voice causing as all to laugh.

"Um, Naya, if you had to which one of the boys would you date?" I say hesitantly reading the next question.

"Um....probably Luke, he seems the most normal." I say. Luke cheers.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

after the q&a all of us head back to our house. I dont think I can handle watching another round of FIFA, so I decide to retire to my room.

I decide to take a shower. I stand there for about 20 minutes before realising I should probably get out.

"DANIEL THERES NO TOWELS IN THE BATHROOM!" I shout poking my head out of the door.

"Not my problem!" Daniel shouts back.

"Guys help me out?!" I plead.

"I remember a couple months ago there were no towels in our bathroom and you couldn't be bothered getting me one, this is payback." I hear Beau.

"Fuck you." I shout slamming the bathroom door.

I hear a knock at the door. I open it slightly see Luke, holding out a towel.

"Thank you luke, your a lifesaver."

"No problem mate."

I grab the towel and wrap myself in it, running back to my room where I change into my pyjamas. now, payback time.

I crawl back into Daniels room to find a heated FIFA match underway. Smirking, I unplug the chord leading up to the game system.

"WHAT THE FUCK I WAS ABOUT TO WIN!" Beau screams.

"don't fuck with me bitches." I say before exiting the room.

a//n i was eating ice cream while i wrote this chapter lol, hope u enjoyed.