bad day.

"Naya, can i please talk to you?" My boyfriend Ethan says grabbing my wrist.

"yeah, of course, what is it?" i ask. we've been dating for about 6 months now.

"um, Naya, i think we should take a break." he says avoiding my eye. tears well up in my brown eyes but I refuse to give in.

"why?" i ask trying to compose myself.

"i just, I've found someone else." he says staring at the floor. my heart sinks to the bottom of my stomach.

"ok." i say in a quiet tone.

"i'm sorry-" he begins.

i hope up my hand. "save it, Ethan."

he gives me a sad smile before continuing down the hallway. i take a couple seconds to let this information sink in, we were over.

i burst out of the school gates and run to the front where my older brother Daniel was waiting in the the car. I quickly wipe my eyes before sliding into the front seat of the car.

"Hey Naya." Daniel says. i mumble a quick "hello." in response.

"how was school?" he asks me.

"great." i say sarcastically.

"okay well, me and the boys are going to this party tonight since mum and dad are out, oh and i forgot to tell you, Gina invited us to dinner on the weekend." Daniel rambles on.

"ok."

"hey, are you ok.?" Daniel asks me as he parks the car in our driveway.

"yep." i squeak.

"whatever." Daniel shrugs and heads into the house.

i run up to my room and change into a pair of sweatpants and one of the many "dirty pig." hoodies Daniel pawns off on me. i tie my dark hair into a messy bun and cover myself in blankets, letting the tears stream down my face.

"why would Ethan do this, was i not good enough for him.?" i hug my knees and stare out of my bedroom window, watching a couple of kids playing in the yard next door.

my phone rings, i quickly answer it standing up from my bed.

"Hey." it's Jai. one of Daniels best mates, one of mine too.

"Hey, Jai." i say.

"Are you okay?" he asks me, concern ringing through his tone.

"um-" i stammer.

"Naya, it's okay, you can tell me." he says.

"me and Ethan broke up." i say breaking down once more.

"that's it, don't do anything I'm coming over."

"i thought you were going out with the other boys." I say.

"this is more important." he says. i smile.

"okay, see you soon."

"bye." i say hanging up the phone.

"NAYA, IM GOING OUT, SEE YA LATER." Danie, yells from upstairs.

"okay, don't kill yourself!" I yell back.

I hear him chuckle before slamming the front door. well, this sucks, i hate being home alone.

i put on my ugg boots and head downstairs, laying on the couch and scrolling through my instagram, pictures of Ethan with some other girl pop up in my feed. i quickly turn off my phone and throw it lightly onto the floor.

I hear a knock at the door. Jai. i quickly jump up and run to the door, unlocking it. Jai steps inside, holding a bag which he sets on the table.

"I'm sorry." he says.

"it's not your fault Jai." I say.

"I know, you don't deserve this." he says pulling me into a tight hug. I hug him back, it felt nice, comforting.

"oh, i brought you nutella and American horror story." she says pulling away from my hug and grabbing the bag off the table. he pulls out a jar of Nutella and a can of Arizona tea. i smile he knows me so well.

"thank you so much." I whisper.

"no problem."

i have the best friends in the world.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

how was the first chapter my loves? hope yall enjoyed it. please vote, comment and share it with your friends maybe? i love you all.