Dungeon pt. 2

~A/N- Hey guys! Sorry about not updating. I got busy here at home and then the whole e-learning started on Wednesday, which I'm not a fan of e-learning. But, I'm going to try to update once a month at least now. So, that's all I wanted to say, enjoy the chapter!:)~

The three of us stood in front of Luck, facing the new foe.

He was a grown man with black hair and a beard and wore what looked like a garb from the diamond kingdom.

"Well, well. His friends came to the rescue, quite the problem for me." He said.

"WE'RE YOUR OPPONENTS!" Asta yelled.

"He's my prey!" Luck said from behind us. "I'll do this myself!"

"Wait! What are you say-" Noelle started to say.

"Fine. Do whatever you want!" Asta said.

'Whether Luck likes it or not I'm helping.' I thought.

"AND I'LL DO WHAT I WANT AND SAVE YOU!!" Asta yelled as he cut the smoke that the guy was attacking Luck with. "Like I'd abandon you!!!"

Then I shot my water geyser at him.

"I dunno what you think of me! But you're my friend!!" Asta yelled.

"And friends help each other!!" I yelled while smiling.

"Yeah. Fighting together sounds a lot more fun!" Luck said.

"This isn't good... If that's how you're playing then I'm going to have to get serious!" The man said before creating a prison of smoke. "There's no escape now!"

"IT DOESN'T MATTER WHO WE FIGHT! THE BLACK BULLS WILL WIN!!!" Asta yelled.

Then we started attacking the smoke and nothing worked.

"I CUT AND CUT BUT THERE'S NO END TO IT!!!" Asta yelled.

Then some smoke sprayed out at him.

And the smoke just kept getting thicker.

'Nothing's working! If we don't stop him soon we'll suffocate.'

Then Luck told us a plan that we had which involved the two of us shooting around in a semi-circle and then Noelle launching Asta at him.

Luck used balls of lightning in each hand while I used balls of water in both hands. Then, as planned, Noell launched Asta. And then the smoke started to dissipate.

"You're right. Teamwork really is important!" Luck said.

Then the guy used his magic to create a getaway car.

"I really need to learn some transportation magic..." I mumbled to myself.

"I would've liked to finish him off, but now's not the time. We have to get to the treasure hall!" Luck said.

"You're saying that?!" Noelle exclaimed.

"Let's go! So I can go back to base and sleep!" I said before I sensed really powerful magic.

"Apparently there's another strongest guy here!" Luck said happily.

"Ugh... I don't think it's another I think he's even stronger." I said.

Then we started running to where we sensed the strong magical power.

When we got there there was a guy swinging a sword down at Yuno and Ast cut it before it had the chance to scratch him.

"Hey, pale guy. Hands off of him. YUNO'S MY RIVAL!!" Asta yelled.

"What do you think you're doing Yuno?! Don't go losing on me or Asta!" I exclaimed when I caught up to Asta and stood by him.