The Dungeon(part 1)

~A/N- Hey guys! Sorry for not updating for a while. Last week was Finals week and I just got over being really sick. But, I'm back now. And thanks for all the reads it really makes me happy to see people reading this book. Anyways, hope you enjoy:)~

It was morning and Asta and Noelle were already yelling. And on top of that, we were in the hall of a dungeon.

"It's gotta be Toritaro!" Asta said.

"No, Silvantus Schnauzer." Noell said.

"TORITARO!!"

"SILVANTUS SCHNAUZER!"

'It's too early for this...' I thought to myself as they kept on arguing.

"Why not Nero? It means black." Luck said.

Nero landed on his shoulder in approval.

"HUUUUH?!" They yelled in unison

~flashback~

"Heads up, guys. A new dungeon was just discovered." Captain Yami announced while I was laying down and trying to sleep some more.

"A DUNGEON?!" Someone yelled.

"IS that for real, Captain Yami?!" Magna yelled.

"WHOOOA!" Asta yelled. "What's a dungeon?!"

"Whaa?! ARE YOU FOR REAL?! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT DUNGEONS ARE?!" Magna and Asta started yelling back and forth.

I kinda blocked them out until Captain Yami started talking to Asta.

"Sure. Get in there, kid. Actually, the Wizard King specifically asked for you."

"Huh?"

"You too, sleepyhead."

I looked up at him. 

"Yes. You." He confirmed my fears.

I opened my mouth to say something but shut it. 'It's better to not complain. I don't want more of a headache.' I got up and got ready.

~back to the present~

Asta had dropped the light and him and Noelle were arguing again.

"Could you two please quiet down? You're giving me a headache." I said which made them quiet down for a minute.

"Hey, is this it?" I heard Luck say before there was light.

It opened up to a huge room that looked beautiful. The magic here was really strong.

I kinda blocked everyone out until Asta slammed his fists on the ground and activated a trap.

"Wha...?! A trap spell?!" Noelle said in surprise while Asta cut it. 

I saw Luck look at the ground and I saw the little bit of mana that came from the traps.

I smiled mischievously. "Hey, Asta! Look." I said while pointing at the circle that Luck and I saw.

"Huh?" Asta was confused.

Then Luck pushed him onto the trap and activated it. Asta cut it again.

"You have sharp senses, Luck." I said, completely ignoring Asta.

"You too! I've never met anyone else that can detect trap magic as fast as me!"

"Hey, there's more!"

Between the two of us, we activated most of the traps that were in the room and Asta cut them all.

"This is fun!" Luck said with a really bright smile.