To The Assembly at The Royal Capital

We were in the capital and Asta was already being noisy.

"WHOOAA!!!" Asta yelled.

"Hey! Would you stop being so noisy?!" Noelle said.

"Yeah, Bakasta. Quiet it down." I said.

~flash back to a few hours ago~

We were at the base and Asta, Charmy, and I were eating.

"Hey, kid! You woke up, huh? Great job. You always seem to get hurt though." Captain Yami said while he seemed to be in a good mood. "You're just about able to walk again, right? The Magic Knights Headquarters says it wants a report. So you guys got to head over there. But not you Luck. You'd just start some kind of trouble. You get to go on a fighting mission with Magna though."

"I'll go then!" Charmy piped up.

"No, all you do is eat all day."

~back to the preasent~

"THIS IS SO COOL!! ALL THE HOUSES ARE GIGANTIC!!" Asta yelled.

"Not really." I said.

"Hey, it's the Golden Dawn guys!"

"We haven't seen you for a week, Asta! Are your injuries already healed?" Klaus said while inspecting Asta.

"Yeah! I slept a ton and ate a ton! Oh, it's thanks to your magic, Mimosa! Thanks!"

But before he could say anything else she ran off in a fluster.

'Looks like Noelle has another romantic rival.' I thought to myself as Noelle went after her.

While they were off talking about Asta we looked around for the entrance.

"I thought that it was around here somewhere..." Klaus said.

"Over here! Hey there! Come on in." The Wizard King said.

"S-sir! I never dreamed that you would meet us directly!" Klaus said while kneeling.

"Who's the fancy guy?" Asta asked.

"You fool! That is the current Wizard King, Lord Julius Novachrono!"

Asta and Yuno were in awe and Asta looked like he was freaking out on the inside.

Then he led us to where we would be giving our reports.

"Well done! I'm glad you got this! It was probably the most important relic from that dungeon!" The Wizard King exclaimed while he was reading Yuno's new page in his grimoire.

"You can read it, sir?" Yuno asked.

"Yes to some extent. Say, would you perform this spell for me now?! Please!"

'He's still a magic fanboy...'

"I'm sorry. I think I activated it in the dungeon, but I haven't been able to activate it since."

"I see well, that's a shame..." He said while slightly pouting. "Well, all I can say for now is that this spell will grow with you and will become an extraordinary power someday."

"WIZARD KING!! SOME WEIRD WRITING SHOWED UP IN MY GRIMOIRE TOO!!!" Asta yelled.

"I can't read it at all. I've never seen this writing before."

Then Asta pulled his new sword out. "This thing comes out!"

"Whooaa!! A second anti-magic sword?! C-could I touch it?"

"Of course!"

"Whoa! It's really heavy! I'm surprised that you can swing this thing around!" He said, before getting a slightly surprised face. "Thank you. Here, I couldn't handle this one. You can carry this sword because you have no magic!"