Alabama.

I was walking down the road wondering what had just happened,was it me,did I do it,did I actually do it,was I the one that had stabed her to shut her mouth about me sleeping with my step-dad, of-course not its just me telling a lie to myself .Of -course I stabbed her. Great here comes Tony."Hey you how's my beautiful girl"said Tony." I'm grand let's leave to Alabama" I said." Why "Tony said shockley ."No reason let's go now,I'll take you and mams tickets and leave and never come back,its so I can spend more time with you"I said.So I walked on and he followed me,with a really happy expression on his face,he didn't open his mouth the whole way when we went home.Mam wasn't home, because she was gone to Germany and we had not much time until she is home and so we packed our bags and rang a taxi and got in.

Is was 1hr and 54mins until we got to the airport.We were standing in the que, gave her our tickets and we were walking in to the plane."The steats are over here"I said to Tony.He came and we sat down.We did not even speak for the whole journey. We were first in Australia and now we are in the sky flying to Alabama.

We had landed to our destination and Tony had bought us the apartment for the whole year."Tony let's go upstairs ad finish up what we left behind in Australia"I said to Tony.Sinead you get a bath I'll make the bed set everything up so it will be romantic.

Its been 30mins and we were asleep,I had been rooting threw our bags and a ring fell out of his bag and I was so so happy I guess wishes can come threw.

10hrs Tony and I had been asleep for.I could here a ringing noise,so I got up and awnsered the phone,it was Tonys phone and mam was calling him so I took his battery out of it and so did I with my phone.It was btter because me and Tony could live together for ever,with out people bothering us,ino I was happy and by the look of Tony's expresion on his face he was happy to.

"Hey sleepy head" I said.

"Wath time is it" he said.

"Its 12:30"

"How long did I sleep for"

"About 10hrs and 30mins"

"Cool,listen can u get my jacket please hun"

"Ye sure "

I thought I new where this was going,so I played along.

"What are you doing on your knee "I said anxiously.

"Shut up and listen " he said.

"Sinead I love you and need to tell you something really important"

"Will you marry me "