2nd part of Alabama.

"Sinead so what do you say " he said.

"I don't know " I said

"Oh okay "

"You idiot I'm mesing of-course I want to marry you "

"Great here give us your finger "

So I gave him my finger and he put this real diamond ring on my finger,I was a lucky girl and I am so happy just being with him. The only thing is that I don't want anyone to know.

"Know one is aloud to know,its just gonna be a secret wedding,but its gonna be an ordinary wedding but with our new friends we make in Alabama okay " I said to him.

"Yes of-course what ever you want my beautiful wife to be " he said.

Its going to be amazing,because my husband to be is going food shopping,furniture shopping and he is buying me roses he said.And I am getting dressed up because,once we put the shopping away we are going out for dinner.But I feel terrible because sarah's funeral is today and I'm the one that had done this to her,if I didn't do that to her she would be going shoppig or something,but she is gone,so I'm not gonna have her stop me for having a good day.

"I'm home " he said.

"Hi hun I'm in the kitchen" I said.

"Are you ready to go"

"What about the shopping"

"I have someone doing that for me"

"Okay coming"

"Ladies first"

"Such a gentlemen "

"Lets go "

"To where "

"That's a suprise"

A suprise,he knows I hate suprises,but now I'm engaged I will be okay with them ,for now.The thing is we aren't going for dinner yet we are going to a pet shop.

"What are we doing here " I said.

"Shut up and go in and pick an animal " he said.

"Okay a dog please a white husky with bright blue eyes and is a small puppy"

"Yes of-course " said the shop keeper

"Here you go that will be £200 please " said the shop keeper again.

"Here you go,thank you and goodye "

" Let's go and by the way Tony I got a small husky puppy with bright blue eyes for us "

"Perfect hun ready to bring it home and we are staying at home by the way "

"I thought we were going for dinner we are "

I'm guessing we are having dinner at home and he probaly has somethig done at home as we are having dinner at there.

We had arrived home and when I walked in to the kitchen,there was food and I was happy because I was starving.

"Dig in I hope your starving " he said.

"Ye,I am,listen I need to tell you somethig " I said.

"Ye sure what is it "

"Your sister she is .... she she is gone and when I mean gone I mean,she is dead "