Eisuke

Having just got off work early you decided you would spend the rest of your day relaxing in the penthouse suite. Passing through the penthouse lounge you waved at the guys whom seemed to be having an important discussion as you made your way to the stairs. You thought it was a little strange all the guys except Eisuke was in the lounge but didn't think too much more on it. Arriving In front of the suite you went to turn the handle but it wouldn't open, "Hmm, why is it locked? I don't think I locked it when I left earlier. It's never usually locked..." Shrugging your shoulders you pulled a key out of your pocket for cases like this when the room was unexpectedly locked.

You quietly stepped into the suite putting taking your shoes off and putting your bag down near the wall. Wanting to wash your face you headed over to the bathroom when you heard voices coming from the living room, "Huh, that sounds like voices. Is the tv on?" You didn't remember leaving the tv on. First the door was locked and now you are hearing voices. A shiver ran down your spine, you felt slightly creeped out.

Hesitantly, you tiptoed over to the living room, careful to not make a sound. You slowly opened up the door and snuck in.

"Huh?" You saw that the tv was indeed on but you never expected to see the sight before your eyes. "Eisuke..." You quietly whispered his name so he couldn't hear. Eisuke was still unaware of your presence as you inched closer. Focusing your eyes on the tv you tried to stifle a laughter, you couldn't believe it, there on the tv was a popular anime, one even you had watched but you never thought Eisuke would be into this sort of thing.

You watched in silence waiting for the episode to finish. Once it finally ended you leaned over the chair... "Hello, Eisuke." You chuckled. Eisuke jumped upon hearing your voice and bolted up from his seat.

"W-what are you doing here?! You are supposed to be working." Eisuke's eyes went wide darting about the room. You giggled walking around the couch, "I didn't realize you liked to watch anime." Eisuke gazed downwards with a tinge of pink on his cheeks, a rare sight, "I-it's not what it looks like..."

"It sure looked that way to me. You really looked like you were enjoying yourself." You grinned widely, you were enjoying being the one to tease Eisuke for once. Eisuke sighed folding his arms, "Ugh, fine... It's a secret pastime of mine." Eisuke finally admitted, he then looked sternly at you, "Do not tell anyone about this. I don't want it getting out."

You cocked your head to the side smiling as you grabbed Eisuke's arm, "Of course. This is great, we can totally have anime marathons together. I wish you told me sooner." Eisuke gasped as you pulled him back down on the couch, "Wait, you watch anime too?" Eisuke asked, you nod your head. "C'mon, let's continue watching." You leaned your head on Eisuke's shoulder and he wrapped an arm around you, "This might not be so bad after all. It will be our little secret..."