Ota

Ota had been spending more time than usual in his workshop lately so you decided to pay him a visit. Arriving at his workshop you gently knocked on the door and a low voice responded within, "Sorry, I'm busy right now."

"Ota It's me." You had expected him to be busy and turn away any visitors but you hoped he would still let you in. "Oh, give me a minute." You immediately heard scurrying around the room, it sounded like he was tidying up. "Come on in." Ota held the door open letting you in. You surveyed your surroundings hoping to see any signs of what Ota had been working on when Ota pulled you towards him, "I'm glad to see you. I've been missing you." Ota encircled his arms around you. "I've been missing you too." You said resting your head on his shoulder when something caught your eye.

"What is it?" Ota asked as he followed your line of sight and gasped. Ota held you tighter trying to change the position you stood but you wriggled free from his grip and ran over to pick up the tiny object on the floor. Ota sighed, "Dammit. I didn't hide everything." he muttered. "Aw, It's so cute. Is this what you have been working on?" You smiled at the tiny object in your hand that resembled an animal. "Mhmm. I've been trying another form of creative art."

"It's such a cute bunny. Do you have any more?" You looked around the room. "That's not a rabbit... It's a mouse." Your eyes widened and you looked it over once more,"Oh, now that you mention it..." Ota shook his head and pulled out a crate that was hidden under his bed that was stuffed with more he had made.

"Wow, you have made so many. A dog, horse, cat, bird..." You said the animals names as you pulled them from the crate. Ota crouched down besides you and picked one up you had just looked at "It's not a dog it's a sheep. And that's not a cat..." He started telling you what each one was meant to be. "Oh... Sorry. They are all so cute though." You tried to cheer up Ota with a grin. "Thanks. I really should stick to painting... I saw this in a book and wanted to try it out but it was a complete failure." He said falling back onto the ground with a sigh. Not liking seeing him look so miserable, you sat besides him and hugged him tight, "It's okay. You never know until you try. Besides, I like them. They are unique." You try your best to cheer him up."

"Only you would say that," Ota smiles and pulls you closer to him, "Thank you. That means a lot. I'll let you in on a secret, I was making them for you. I wanted to put a  smile on your face from something I made but when it kept turning out wrong I was ready to give up. I should have known better though. You are easy to please." He chuckled and elbowed him, "Hey... I'm only easy when it comes to you."

You were both laughing when Ota suddenly stopped and gazed intently into your eyes, "I really can never let someone like you go. I don't know what I'd do without you.You are the love of my life, I love you..." He said gently putting a hand on the back of your head pulling you close as his lips softly touched yours. You were so moved to learn Ota was going through so much trouble just to make you happy. As you kissed you knew that just like he couldn't let you go you also couldn't let him go. You loved him so much and would always support him in anything and everything he does.