Soryu

You hummed to yourself as you sat on Soryu's bed, you were to spend the night at his place and was waiting for him to finish in the shower. Your eyes began to wander around the room when they fell upon something unusual. Intrigued, you hopped off his bed and went to investigate.

Standing in front of his wardrobe you gazed at something that looked to be slightly sticking out, "I wonder what it is." You gently pushed open the wardrobe and picked up the object, "Eh, How cute!" You held in your hands a soft, fluffy pink rabbit plushie. You admired it for a few moments when your curiosity got the better of you.

You turned around, checking your surroundings to make sure Soryu hadn't come out yet. Seeing that you were still alone, you opened up his wardrobe further and to your surprise, you found a whole collection of plushies.

"How cute! I didn't know he liked to collect these too. To think a mobster is into these." You giggle at the thought and check out all the plushies in his collection. As you were enjoying yourself going through his stuff a voice called out behind you, "Hey..."

Hearing the voice you dropped the plushies and froze, biting your lip nervously you slowly turned around to meet Soryu's gaze. "You weren't supposed to see those..." Soryu said scratching the back of his head. "Oh, I'm sorry. It's just... Well... I couldn't help myself. They were so cute." You hung your head, you knew you shouldn't have just looked through his belongings and now felt awful about it. "Hey, It's okay. Don't look so sad." Soryu said putting a hand under your chin raising your head to meet his gaze,  "You are the reason I've even been collecting those." Your eyes widened at his words, "I am?" Soryu smiled sweetly nodding his head.

"You told me how you like them so much and well..." Soryu trailed off, his cheeks tinged red. "And?" Your eyes were full of curiosity, you couldn't wait to hear what he had to say. "It's just... When we get married someday, I wanted to have a similar interest as you and I hoped if I started collecting them now when we lived together we could share our collections and it would make you happy..." You were speechless, you stood there quietly letting it all sink in. "Hey, say something." Soryu nervously fidgeted about, he didn't like the awkward atmosphere. A smile slowly formed on your lips, you gazed at Soryu with great affection before leaping into his arms, "Soryu..." The love you felt for him at that moment was so strong it hurt. "I love you so much."

You buried your face into his shoulder crying happy tears. Soryu sighed, seemingly relieved. Resting his head against yours he softly stroked your hair, "I'm glad, all I want is your happiness. It's all worth it to see you smile." Soryu said squeezing you tight, "Just, keep this between us, okay. It might ruin my image if it got out. It's already hard enough getting them without anyone knowing." You chuckled, you still couldn't believe a mobster was surrounding himself with plushies but you didn't mind. "I will. Thank you, Soryu." You were so happy to be a part of Soryu's life and that he was a part of yours. You wouldn't trade this loveable mobster for the world.