Baba

Baba had brought you to his place to spend the night together. Before having dinner, Baba decided he wanted to take a bath. Of course he invited you to join him but you politely refused saying you would take one later. You busily prepared dinner in the kitchen while Baba took his bath. Soon dinner was ready but Baba was still not finished taking a bath. You waited and waited but he still had not come out.

Starting to grow worried you went to check up on him. "Baba?" You knocked on the bathroom door but received no response, you only grew more worried thinking something might have happened to him. You slowly opened the door and stepped inside. You headed directly for the bath but stopped in your tracks when you saw it filled with bubbles and... Rubber duckies, lots of them. "Uh, Baba?" You slowly approached him. Seeming to have finally noticed your presence, he looked up with a sly grin. "Hey, I didn't see you come in." Baba said turning his gaze back at the rubber duckies,  "I guess my secret is out, huh." Your mouth hanged open, you were left speechless.

You ran a hand through your hair as you looked at him, "I... It's definitely unexpected. How long have you had them? And so many of them..." Baba chuckled, "For a little while now. It started when I was overseas and this place had all kinds of rubber duckies. Some smelt good others felt nice. I was most intrigued by the different kinds. I became interested in them after that and started collecting all the ones I could find." You slowly nodded your head, still not believing what you are hearing, "Um, You don't happen to steal them do you?" Baba picked up one of the rubber duckies, "Only some. This one here is a rare one of a kind limited edition. It wasn't easy to get."

You blinked a few times in surprise, "Heh, to think my boyfriend is a rubber ducky thief. I never woulda thought, wait until the guys here about this." You shook your head in disbelief and started to walk back towards the door.

"Hey, wait, come back! It's not so bad!" Baba yelled out from the bath. "Have fun with playing your rubber duckies. I'm sure they are great company." You said trying not to laugh. "Don't be like that... Please don't tell anyone!" Baba begged from inside the bathroom. "I don't know, this is quite an interesting find." You said, a wicked smile on your face as you prepared the table for dinner.

"C'mon, please don't!" You chuckled as you continued to tease Baba. You never Imagined him to have such a wacky hobby but it definitely was amusing, something you could tease him about for awhile to come.