Yandere! Budo, Taro, and Ayano x Student Council! Male Reader

M/n was just finished conversing with Megamo in the early morning. The lilac coloured male had informed them of a growing number of threats. The male said that some suspicious behaviour had grown then stopped, and suggested that three people could be up to no good. He instructed M/n to be on guard, especially because the suspicious actions have suddenly stopped, like someone had planned it. M/n just sighed and nodded, before finishing the call.

M/n was essentially the older brother and was idolized in the school. He was kind and polite and would not judge, however he was not a doormat and would not tolerate disrespect. He was now prey to the three black haired males. Taro had complained to M/n about feeling watched, and after snooping for a bit, had found Ayano stalking Taro. When he confronted the smaller male, the ladder merely growled and threatened the Student Council Member, leading him to being trapped in the males arms as he forced out an answer. Ever since then, Ayano and Taro had started to fall for the male. M/n and Budo were childhood friends, and even though it was frowned upon in the student council to show preference between students M/n shows his affection in small ways. He would come and do his rounds early and spend a few extra moments with Budo in the martial Arts club. The two would chat before more students came, and then the two would separate. So when Budo suddenly found extra attention on his man, he knew that he was not alone in his type of affection.

Budo was smart. When Ayano goes and befriends someone, and they disappear a few days later, you know what is up. Budo knew that Ayano was dangerous, and that M/n was a force to be reckoned with, so why not team up with the male and share him? Taro soon joined after.

Anywho.. M/n was about to start his shift when he heard the most annoying noise come from a radio. It was that girl Midori's voice over and over again. M/n sighed as he stood up. The student council member did not think it would take long. As he was about to pull the door pen, the sign above shook and a bucket of water fell right on him. Greaaaaat.. students still were not coming yet, and with the water making his shirt stick to his body and his body rigid and cold, he decided that he would just change in the gym changeroom. He quickly ran feeling his body stiffen up, and with embarrassment did not see a male with a bat, and with a whisper into a phone. He had a chilling smile, a headband on and darkened eyes as he went into the room and closed the door.

Taro and Ayano both got the command in the ear piece, and began to take out the students, teachers, and anyone who would stand in the way one by one, club per club. The two started at the smaller clubs, and slowly worked their way up to the teachers, guidance counsellor and principal. By the end of it, both males had been covered in blood, eyes darkened as their stances became more and more unstable. They stalked down the halls which were littered in streaks of blood and corpses. They stalked down the halls and began break the equipment, and dump all of the phones in the burner. They twitched as they let out insane chuckles with a large smile on their face.

Budo, walking out of the now destroyed room walked towards the nurse. Easily snapping her neck, he picked up the keys and picked up some of the bottles containing some pills. Some were to knock out their love, and others were drugs to keep them submissive. His eyes definitely widened when he saw the Viagra that was hidden in the nurse's office. He definitely picked those up.

M/n had quickly took a bath and was now in a gym uniform. He walked away from the changeroom and his eyes widened as he saw the corpses of the gym club members. He stumbled back, his eyes widening as he saw how much blood there was. I need to go tell someone...but I don't want to end up like them. M/n was rational. He needed to be sure that he didn't end uplike them. Work smarter not harder. M/n ran to the front, and checked the gates. The gates were locked and bolted together, he was locked inside. Swallowing his thoughts, he silently crept in. He saw black spots in his vision and his head became light as he saw the bodies littering the hallways and classes. He had tunnel vision as he rummaged through the students pocket, trying to find out where their phone was.