Alpha Reader x Omega Xander

fire emblem •
fluff • soulmate au

Xander smiled as he walked into your flower shop. it was your little secret little area, and was away from the darkness of Nohr.

you were a simple florist, who worked as an advisor during the day and was a florist during the night. The same women that Elise met and stayed with is your mother, and the two of you immediately hit it off. You think of her as your little sister.

You met Xander when he came down with his siblings, looking for his little sister. You had happened to be coming back after a delivery and was walking back when you caught his eye.

prior to this, Xander had never really been attracted to an Alpha, and never understood the hype about it. There was just something about you that was different, and he liked that about you.

He ended up researching what that meant, because he didn't know what he was feeling. The conclusion was that you were his soulmate.

That was when he felt the first twinge of possession.
---------

You huffed as you walked back from the outside, with two buckets full of vibrant flowers in tow. You noticed that Xander had visited much more, and you were always excited to see him.

Unlike him who didn't know what he was feeling, you did. Your mother often told you the experiences of the next stall sellers children, and so you knew that he was your soulmate.

But this was also Nohr, and the amount of concern that the public had for the crown prince being an omega, and not marrying someone of the same status was quite worrying. You were happy being a florist, and you liked being alive for that matter.

As Xander came to talk to you again, he noticed a cute little female that was engaged in a conversation with you. You seemed perfectly happy, and although Xander wanted nothing more than admire you, he had business to attend to.

After the female left, you noticed that Xander had just disappeared. You were quite worried before there were orders coming in, and so you stopped paying attention and realized that if he was ever hurt, you would know. But when you found that twinge in your chest, you realized that he was your mate, and that if he were to be hurt then you wouldn't know what to do.

That night, the two of you embraced in the moonlight and cold winds, enjoying the warmth of your bodies. You had kissed Xander, and it felt like two puzzle pieces. You did not notice the smear of blood on his sword, or his dagger.

------

Xander moaned as you slowly pulled out of his hole. He had gone into a heat earlier, and you were the only one that was able to quench his lust. He felt your cock slowly deflate, and the inflation in his stomach slowly grow. By the time you were done knotting, he was panting and horny again. He felt your cock slowly pull away, and a large gush of semen came out of his wrecked hole. He didn't care though, because all he wanted was the imprint of your dick inside him.

No one in that family had sleep.

-----

you smiled as you woke up again. cuddled against your side was your precious little omega. He was slightly smaller than you, and fit perfectly against your body, with his arms wrappings against yours. He looked so perfect, and ethereal. (After sex glow ehe) it would have been like a painting if it weren't for the marks that littered his neck, or the bruising against his neck. You slowly pulled the sheets away and blushed. There was cum everywhere, and there was dried sperm on both if your lower stomachs. His ass was red and slippery.

You gave a kiss against his cheek, as he groaned slightly and woke up, with the same heat returning to his core.

-----

you smiled as you looked at your lover. You would never get tired of him, and the way his blond hair would flow, or his piercing violet eyes. He was so strong, yet so weak. You felt a small twinge of possession as you thought about all the people who wanted him, but then stopped as you realized he was cuddled closer to you. His stomach was slightly bulging, and the two of you were getting ready to welcome your first two children into the world. Things could not have been better for the two of you, and you would do anything for your precious omega, and him for you

It was perfect, and who ever thought it would come from a florist and a prince? not that girl he slain lol

------

I really wanted to post something, and i love Xander why not??

vote, comment follow

I'll update this when I wake up. It's 4:31 am