Chapter 10: He Won the Deal

I'm so overwhelmed on my winning. Finally I can court her. I went to my dressing room to change my costume. When I went outside, I saw Darcy and Trevor waving at me. They smiling to me. I quickly run to them and give them a high five. "𝑺𝒐 𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆?"Trevor asked to me. "𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕! 𝑰 𝒆𝒏𝒋𝒐𝒚 𝒊𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒏......."I said with a smile. Suddenly I got shocked, they didn't already know about the deal. Darcy got raise her eyebrow to me."𝑾𝒊𝒏?! 𝑶𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕?" She asked to me. "𝒌𝒆𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍, 𝑰𝒇 𝑰 𝒅𝒐 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒚, 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒇 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝑰 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒐 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍."I said to them. They got surprised on what have they reveal about the deal. "𝑶𝒉 𝑴𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆...... 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒏𝒆𝒈𝒐𝒕𝒊𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕. 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔!" Trevor teased to me then laughed to me. Darcy become speechless on that time. We decided to had a celebration on the successful stage play with them.

𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘇𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Oh hell! Mavierino Jose Vraxton won the deal. No way, He just an idiot one. I thought na di nya magagawa Ng maayos. I noticed it since we had a practice. Medyo kinakabahan at utal sya mag salita sa lines nya. While I'm changing my costume. I getting nervous on the next happening in my quiet life. Mavierino will appear to my zone. I Know he had a perfect look. Medyo hambog ung kolokoy na Yun but anyway I finish to dress up and walk out to the room. While I'm walking I saw some girls that used to give me a glare. I think they got insecure to me because I become mavierino's leading lady on that play. I didn't mind them until they used to make a murmur gesture when I arrive. It's so annoying for me. It's only a program day so I decided to go home. I take a taxi. On the road, I was thinking about mavierino. I remember the first met with him. It was a mischievous one for me. Hinalikan ba Naman ako. Ang idiot talaga Niya. I reached my house then I enter. I'm the only one here in the house. My parents lived in America. They had to work for my future. They are OFW's until they decided to migrate there. We will take me here to lived with them they just arranging my documents for the successful migration. I think about the deal. He won the deal. Even it is against my will, I will give him a chance to court me. I know about him. He was known as a Chickboy in the campus so I'm not truly trust him. I'm scared, not to him. I'm scared of breaking my heart by him. I'm just a weirdo girl but with a fragile heart. I like him honestly but I'm scared of giving my heart to him. I'm just guarding my heart from pain. But I will give him a chance to prove his love that he felt on me. "𝑰 𝒈𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒔, 𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒆𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆"I said to myself and take a deep breath.

𝗠𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗲'𝘀 𝗣𝗢𝗩

Darcy, Trevor and I went to a fast food chain. We celebrate the successful acting of mine. We eat so much. "𝑺𝒐 𝒎𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒑𝒍𝒂𝒏?" Darcy asked to me. I take a bite to my burger and wipe my mouth with my handkerchief. "𝑾𝒆 𝒎𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒂 𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓. 𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓." I said then eat again my burger. Trevor look to me then smirk to me "𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒉𝒆𝒓? 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔......"Trevor said to me and laughed. Unfortunately, nasamid sya. Oh hell. He deserves that Darcy assist him by giving him a drinks to   make him comfortable. I laughed at him "𝑩𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒐!" I teased to him. Trevor laughed even he got choke. "𝑰 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒌𝒆𝒊𝒛𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒂. 𝑰𝒕 𝒊𝒔 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒇𝒓𝒊𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍𝒔. 𝑰𝒕'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒂 𝒍𝒖𝒔𝒕." I said to them and they became hang. They got shocked on what they heard.