Chapter 15: Trouble

Trevor and I had a boy's hang out later on. Nagpaalam ako Kay Do about that. After the practice, I went to my home and fix up myself. Ginanap Yun sa Night jam Bar. I saw Trevor drinking his beer, he approach me then give me some beer. We enjoy that night, unexpectedly dumating ung pinsan nya na si Tiffany. Oh hell, She's so gorgeous. Even I have a girlfriend, I can't help myself na naatract sa kanya. She also seducing me. I'm really sorry for Do because I can't help myself to remove my Chickboy's attitude. Apparently, after an hour, I feel something wrong in our place. There's another group that always give a death glare to us especially to me. I never mind it until there's a man who went to our place.

"𝑯𝒆𝒚 𝒅𝒖𝒅𝒆, 𝑨𝒏𝒈 𝒚𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒐 𝒂𝒉𝒉𝒉𝒉..... 𝒘𝒂𝒈 𝒌𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒃𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒐!" Said by the man to me. I stand up and put my beer on the table. Trevor stand up to back up on my back.

"𝑾𝒐𝒂𝒉𝒉𝒉 𝑩𝒓𝒐, 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒂 𝒂𝒌𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒘𝒂 𝒔𝒂𝒚𝒐 𝒂𝒕 𝒔𝒂 𝒎𝒈𝒂 𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒂 𝒎𝒐 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒏𝒐𝒘. " I answered him. His face become red suddenly he punch me. I got hurt on that. I punched him too. The bar was on chaos, Trevor punch the other man. Tiffany screaming with a fear on her face. People in the bar start to watch our fight. The bouncers in the bar used to stopped us. The owner of the bar was mad to us.

Napag alaman ko na Tito pala Ng umaway samin ung may ari Ng bar. Dammit! Mukhang delikado kami neto ni Trevor. We're in trouble right now. Unfortunately, the owner file a case against us. They send the two of us in the police. They confiscate the phone to us. On the moment, Tiffany arrive in the police station para sunduin si Trevor. What the fuck?! Wala palang susundo sakin. I call the cop.

"𝑶𝒇𝒇𝒊𝒄𝒆𝒓, 𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒂 𝒑𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒆𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒂𝒎 𝒑𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒌𝒐? I said to the police man. Police man walk through the bars where I imprisoned.

"𝑩𝒂𝒌𝒊𝒕 𝒏𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒎𝒂𝒏???? 𝑨𝒏𝒐 𝒈𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒘𝒊𝒏 𝒎𝒐???" He asked to me with his eyebrows got raised.

"𝑴𝒂𝒚 𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒑𝒐 𝒂𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒐..... " I said to him. Instead of giving my phone back to me, tinanong nya sinong tawagan ko. I answered to him that he should called Do. He search it to the contact and called it.

𝗞𝗲𝗶𝘇𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗮'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

I'm reading my books when there was a call interrupt my reading. I take my phone, surprisingly it was Bog. He was calling me then I answered it.

"𝐇𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐠.... 𝐃𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐬 𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐚𝐛𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐭 𝐤𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐠?!" I irritated say it to him.

It was a unfamiliar voice who answered my called. He was from the police station, he said that Big was in jail right now because he used to freak out in the bar. The owner of the bar file a case against him and his buddy Trevor. I hang up the call and quickly went to the police station. Napaka hambog talaga Niya, Yan tuloy Napa away siya. I take a ride in a taxi then point it to the police station where he is imprison. I reached the police station then asked to the cop in their desk that where's Bog. They point the way into the right. I saw bog devastated behind the bars while Trevor is in the outside with the unknown girl. I talked to their chief and thank God, he let bog out on the bars. Bog hugged me so tight. Suddenly i saw a girl who used to stare with us especially to me with a glare. I become serious about her looks to me then the policeman went to our place and tell everything about the happening in the bar.

"𝑺𝒐 𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒂𝒏𝒅𝒂 𝒏𝒂 𝒌𝒂𝒚𝒐, 𝑰 𝒉𝒐𝒑𝒆 𝒅𝒊 𝒏𝒂 𝒕𝒐𝒉𝒉 𝒎𝒂𝒖𝒖𝒍𝒊𝒕" said by the cop. Bog and Trevor nodded to him.

We went out to the police station. Hindi talaga maalis ung tingin ni girl saakin. Trevor introduce her, she was Tiffany, his cousin. I Know galit sya sa kin Kasi kasama ko si bog. Hindi ko kasalanan Kung gwapo si Bog pero ayusin Naman nya tingin nya. Nanggigil ako sakanya, kainis.