Finale

Five years after.......

"Dada Mavie are you free today?" Asked by my nephew Macie.

Macie is the first child of Kuya Maxie and Ate chelleyne. He's already five years old. We're in the office. I'm still a vice chairman. Laging naglalagi rito si macie.

"Sorry Macie, but I have work today" I said to him and carry him with my arms.

He pout his lips on me and make a puppy eyes on me. He hug me

"Dada Mavie please???" He beg.

"Macie, don't disturb your Dada Mavie he's on his work" chelleyne said to him.

Nilapag ko si macie and he run to his mother.

"Sorry Mavie" she said to me.

"Nah it's ok.... I really love him..... He's so cute like my brother" I said to her

She just giggled.

"So we've have to go.... May tutorial session pa si macie sa piano" she said.

"Ok ingat kayo..... Bye macie" I said to them

Macie just smile to me. He really melt my heart. They'll already left me. I'm on my office sitting in my swivel chair. I'm reading the reports of the company. My secretary went into my office

"Sir did you have an invitation" she said to me.

"From who?" I asked without looking to her.

"From Lincoln University..... They'll have a reunion sir" she said

She give the invitation to me and left.

Nagdadalawang isip akong pumunta Doon, I don't want to expose myself there.

I decided to have a break, I went out to my office and eat outside. I went to a fast food chain. I went to the counter to order my food. Suddenly there's a woman who called me in my name.

"Mavie ikaw ba Yan?" She asked

I look to her.....

"Darcy?!" I said

"Oh Mavie! Nice to meet you.... It's been a long time...." She said and hug me so tight.

While we're hugging I saw her tummy is little bit bigger.

"You're pregnant?!" I asked

"Yap and married to Ed" she said and show her wedding ring.

I got surprised to her. We've decided to eat together.

"Kamusta ka Na mavie? Tumigil ka sa college ahh" she said to me

"Yeah, I just decided na pumasok nalang sa company ni dad. " I said to her

" Alam ko na Kung ano ung nangyari sainyo ni Stacy. Trevor told it to me. Hiyang hiya siya sayo....." She said.

I just smile to her.

"It's ok, five years ago na Yun..... By the way pupunta ka sa reunion?" I asked

"Yep, punta ka mavie.... Everyone wants to see you" she said to me.

"I don't know Kung pupunta pa ko" I said to her

"Nah, you must come....... " She said to me.

I smiled to her and nodded. After that we've decided to separate our paths.

I went back to the office to do my work.

Saturday.......

I've decided to come in the reunion. I prepare myself. Gaganapin ito sa University hall. I went to my old university.

Pagkalabas ko Ng sasakyan, everyone stares at me. I just walk forward through the university.

Nakarating ako sa hall, I saw Darcy with Trevor.

"Oh, hi Mavie..." Trevor said to me.

I just smile to him.

"I want to say sorry for what I've done..." He said

"It's ok...... Matagal na Yun.....  Remember, we're buddies" I said to him.

He hug me. Darcy smile to us.

I saw everyone, even Clark and Stacy. They're already engaged. I'm so happy for them, especially to Stacy. Nawala na Ang galit ko sakanya.

While we're having a party. I saw a familiar person. I got stuck on my position.

Nanginig ako sa Nakita ko.

My heart stop.....

I can't speak right now.

My bones become chilling

Because.....

Because......

Because.......

Keizissa arrived in the party. She's here. I can't believe. For almost five years, she's already here.

She stop for awhile and look around. She accidentally look to me and...

And

And

And...

She smile on me.......

SHE SMILE ON ME❤️

-- To be continue......