7

MOVIE TIME! I whisper to Richie. 'So, do we tell people or...' He looks at me. 'Do you want to?' I shrug. 'Maybe we could just enjoy this to ourselves for a little?' He nods laying next to me. 'That makes sense...baby.' I roll my eyes slapping his chest. 'Shut up.' I planned it so mum would have to leave for work when everyone would be other...I hear a knock at the door as I shot up. 'Someone's here! One last kiss...or?' He nods quickly pecking my lips. 'How could I ever say no?' I laugh getting up.

I answer the door to Bev, I let her in grabbing some drinks and food. 'So, you and Richie? It's obvious you slept over.' I shrug. 'We hung out and I played with Buddy.' She nods. 'Is buddy nickname for Richies di.-' Richie shakes his head walking down the stairs. 'No! Richard Jr is too good for that.' 

I roll my eyes laughing a little. 'Really?' Richie winks whispering in my ear. 'Want to name it?' I choke elbowing him in the stomach. 'No!' Beverly laughs. 'You two are so dating!' I shake my head. 'We're not.'

I hear a knock on the door. 'That's probably Ben or something.' Everyone eventually arrives as they all run upstairs with me. I jump on my bed grabbing my Nintendo pressing play, Richie quickly jumps next to me as Bev fake coughs. 'You two are close.' I roll my eyes getting under the covers. 'Shut up Bev.' Richie nods as everyone jumps on my bed somehow. 

I place my hand under the blanket grabbing Richie's hand, he smiles a little bit squeezing my hand. Beverly hums. 'God they need to fuck and get it over with.' I choke. 'Huh?' She points to the screen. 'Them, they obviously want to have sex and get married but they're in denial.' Richie laughs a little placing our hands on my lap while rubbing my thigh with his thumb.

Richie grabs his phone out with one hand, I jump hearing a loud "fuck yeah" He jumps up. 'I did a video a while ago and there's this weird streamer award ceremony and I've been nominated!' I look up hooked. 'Holy shit that's so good!' Bev nods. 'You bringing someone with you?' Richie groans. 'Wanna come Bev?' I ask. 'Why's Bev going?' He answers. 'Bev goes to me with like, all of my award ceremonies, and Eds. Your mum would never allow you to come.' 

I put up my hands. 'Shut up.' Bev nods. 'I'll come, but poor Eddie he'll probably be cursing me.' I nod. 'Watch out Bev.' Stan hums. 'Can we like...watch you.' Richie shrugs. 'It's probably going to be...yep at 10.' I groan. 'So, are you going out of town or?' He nods. 'Yep.' I groan. 'How long?' He shrugs. 'Two or three days?' 

I just nod as Bill hums. 'Good luck.' We go back to the movie as Richie whispers. 'I'm going to go to the toilet and you can like...say you're going to get food?' I nod as he hums. 'I need to shit.' After about a minute or so I groan. 'Out of chips!' I get up walking out, I walk to the bathroom, Richie hums. 'What's wrong?' I shrug. 'Nothing, just gonna miss you.' He laughs hugging me. 'I'll miss you too but, how about the day before, we spend it together and you help me pick out a tuxedo an stuff and then you can stay the night at my place and thennnn, you can like...watch it from my place? My mum would probably be happy to watch it with you...since I kinda had to tell her.' 

I laugh grabbing his hands. 'So, your mum's like?' He nods. 'Supportive, so how about?' I sigh. 'I'll have to ask my mum...but you in a tux? Weird concept, never thought about it before.' He rolls his eyes kissing the top of my head holding my face in his hands. 'See, you'll be fine.' I smile hugging him. 'Shut up.' 

BANG BANG BANG. 'Hellooo! Hurry up! I don't care about your gay makeout session just need to piss!' I stumble red in the face as Richie just drags me out. 'Eddie slipped in.' I roll my eyes. 'I didn't.' Stan just sighs. 'I owe Bev $20 now, thanks.' I laugh confused. 'What?' He groans. 'Bev and I made a bet on if you two are dating, thanks asshole I just thought you two liked eachother.' 

I roll my eyes as he grabs $20 out of his wallet walking into the other room. 'Richie and Eddie are dickheads, like damm. I liked that $20.' Beverly jumped up. 'You two are dating?!' I roll my eyes. 'So, uh! Movie finished!'