Pt8

Third Person POV

After you guys ate you set off for the rink.
Mattia left everyone since he knows how to skate,
Vic was gripped onto Alejandro,
Alvaro was holding on to the sides trying not to slip,
And u was trying to help kairi skate.
"Ok kairi push your leg like this" he kept his eyes focused on you "see not hard now your turn" he just gave u a worried look "I'm gonna fall" he said looking for something to hold "you won't I got u" grabbing his hand for reassurance.
As soon as he pushed his leg u could feel yourself being dragged down "ow you see" he said laughing staring at you, at that very moment you both were staring deeply into each other's eyes, what you didn't know is that Alejandro was watching every movement happening. As every second passed your faces kept getting closer and closer until you felt his lips touch yours. Your lips moved in sync, it was slow but passionate. His lips were soft and gentle on yours. As you guys pulled away you both had massive smiles on your faces, you was blushing like crazy, you didn't want this moment to end until you realised you guys were on the floor "we should probably get up" you said holding your hand out for him to grab "Yeah maybe" he said grabbing your hand slightly laughing.

You felt a pair of eyes on you, you turned your head to face a angry looking Alejandro, his hands were in a shape of a fist, you looked away avoiding eye contact with him. You were confused was he angry at you? Was it the kiss?
Kairi must of seen the confused look on your face "you ok?"
"Uh yeah, let's atleast try to skate" you said smiling grabbing his hand.

Alejandro and Vic left early so it was only you, Alvaro, mattia and kairi left. "So who's cars we going in this time?" Alavro said, mattia looked at you "me and Maria are going home together!" He said and you knew exactly why.
All you guys said your goodbyes and kairi was gonna text you when he was home.

"I saw you and kairi kiss!" Was the first thing mattia said getting into the the car "of course you did" you said laughing. "And I saw Alejandro pissed!!" You rolled your eyes "idk why he's pissed at me for?" You said looking at him "it's cause he likes you" he said starting the car "well it's a bit late now don't you think?"

When you guys arrived home you greeted your parents and went to your rooms.
you decided to post on your spam because why not?

yagurlmari just made a post!

Liked by bigboymattia, Alvsmall, kairspam and 600 moreyagurlmari: he do be mad doe👀Comments

yagurlmari: he do be mad doe👀
Comments

bigboymattia: he wass!

Alvsmall: who?
yagurlmari: txt me!

kairispam: bruh I saw him iswell.. giving me the death stare!

user123: did some tea ^^^

user695: who this about doe💀

user365: the boys comments doe

user902: I can't be the only one who doesn't like Alejandro and Vic together.. like bad vibes!
yagurlmari liked this comment!
         bigboymattia liked this comment!
         Alvsmall liked this comment!
         Kairispam liked this comment!

Load more comments..

As soon as you swiped out of insta Alvaro texted you

                                    Alvarito🥴

Alvaro🥴
so who's it about?

                                                                     Maria
                                                             Alejandro

Alvarito🥴
oh spill what happened?!

                                                                    Maria
                Ok so basically me and kairi kissed.
             and he kept giving us the death glare
              and was really angry but why is he
                                angry at me doe?!

Alvarito🥴
He's jealous!

                                                                     Maria
           idk, did u not see all of this happen😭

Alvarito🥴
No I'm missed ittt😭

                                                                    Maria
                              Open your eyes next time!

Alvarito🥴
bro I will

It was pretty late so u decked to go to sleep. You had school the next day and kairi was picking you up.
You texted kairi goodnight.

                                      Kairi🥰

                                                                          Maria
                                                                 Gn kai <3
Kairi🥰
gn beautiful❤️

He gave you butterflies.

Im sorry for not posting:(!
I promise I'll try be more active!!
Currently working on a kairi book👀
Look out for that!
Read in dark mode!
Make sure to comment and vote!<3
Ily all <3
Thank you for 2k views!
*mwah*