Pt3

Hi if u didn't read my last post were in 1st person now!!:)
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
You were confused on why alvaro was being weird but brushed it off

~Lunch~
You got your food and went to sit with the boys. You noticed that ale wasn't there "Wheres ale?" everyone looked at each then you "um anyone gonna answer me?" Mattia decided to answer "He has a detention" "oh okay"
They were all acting weird but you didn't say anything
~End of lunch~
Kairi decided to walk you to class since u had it together "um Maria can I ask you something?" "Yh spill" "ok so I like this girl but idk how to tell her or what to do to like to get her" "omg tell me about her!!" He smiles "she's funny, smart, amazing in every way, shape and form, she's so beautiful but there's a problem... she likes someone else who's taken..." "she sounds so good for you kai! Work your way slowly to her!" You smiled knowing he's interested in her "okay thanks Maria!" And you both walked into class.
What you didn't know is that Kairi was talking about you, he's had feelings for your for a while now and just never did anything with it so he thought he would start making a move.

~End the day~
It was finally time for you to meet ale.
You was exited but nervous cus you didn't know what he was going to say. It could be good or bad!
You walked out of school and see ale waiting there for you, he looked nervous which made you nervous
"Hey ale so what did you wanna tell me?" He gave you a nervous smile "so um yk me and vic.." your face dropped you knew what was coming and you wasn't impressed "we're back together.." you was sad. Not because you likes him, because you knew she was going to hurt him again "Again! After all she did to you?!" "Maria it's not like that she's changed!" "That's what you said last time Alejandro" he got mad "can't you just be happy for me for once!" You sighed "you know what I am happy for you 100% but just don't come running back to me if she breaks you again." And with that you walked off.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
              Hey guyssssss:) hoped you liked it!
        As you can see there's lots of tea and drama

      Thank you for 85 reads!! It's means so much!:)
               Sorry if there's spelling mistakes:(
               Make sure to vote and comment!:)
Sorry it's short:(
                         Read in dark mode:)