'Not Time For Jokes Princess'

Theres a very very long paragraph further down the chapter and I'm so sorry, i got carried away and i was in my headspace and just carried on writing. anyway, sorry again haha xo

Flashbacks in italics

TW! attempted suicide, blood, mentions of depression, gross words to describe lesbians that should be illegal.

______________________________________________________________________________

Monday finally rolled around and Bianca jerked up from her bed, her anxiety knew her to well. she leaned over to check the time in her phone and realised she woke up 30 minutes before so she laid back down and closed her eyes until her alarm went off. Bianca was blessed with the gift of being able to back to sleep and wake up again on her alarm.
*
When her alarm violated her ears, she made a mental note to change the sound because she would never wish that pain on her worst enemy. She pushed the covers off her bare legs and sighed. Today was going to be a long day, she could already tell. It was currently 7:30 which means she only has 45 minutes to get ready until Adore gets here. She's honestly kind of grateful that Adore was walking into school with her, she one how popular she was in the school and if she walked with Adore, it would decrease the chances of her getting ridiculed.

After the long process of her makeup, she rummaged through her closet to find something to wear. Seeing as it was her first day, she wanted to make her outfit rememberable but something that she could still top during the year.
After about 10 minutes of looking for clothes, shoes and accessories, she deemed herself ready and sat at her vanity to do her hair. She pulled her hair into a loose but cute messy bun.

This wasn't really her style, she liked classier things, retro, but she wanted to make a good impression

This wasn't really her style, she liked classier things, retro, but she wanted to make a good impression. Adore had texted her to say she was just coming around the roundabout at the top of the street, meaning that she would be here in about 5 minutes. Bianca jumped off her spot on the couch and ran to get her backpack from upstairs, making sure she had everything. She get cute today, she thought Adore thought so too.
*honk*
Shit Bianca thought. She looked at herself in the hallway mirror and huffed in defeat, suddenly noticing all the little things wrong with her outfit.
as she ran down the stairs she grew more and more nervous, she wanted
to make a good impression but she didn't want to be seen as a try hard.
she grabbed her bag, the lunch that she made last night and her water bottle and ran out the door. she didn't have to say goodbye to her parents when she left because they always left at 5am every morning for work. she wasn't aware of what their job was but she didn't wanna know because she knew it was most likely something illegal.
she hugged down her long driveway to Adores car door, opened it and got in. after settling, she looked at Adore and her mouth fell open. Adore looked even more beautiful than she remembered. her outfit showed off her curves perfectly and her long legs were showcased. her outfit was definitely not apart of the dress code but the fact that Adore clearly didn't care made her so much hotter to Bianca.