SH 80: Ending [♡♧]

Third person's

Now is the most awaited part of the wedding (along with the kiss, of course.) Jeonghan, Jihoon's best man, handed Jihoon the microphone. He smiled at his bestfriend before he went back to his place. Jihoon gulped and cleared his throat. He's been thinking about what to say in this day, he even attempted to write a speech, but he ended up with a clean paper. No words. No sentences. He cannot form any words for this special day. But right now, seeing how Soonyoung has been looking at him with anticipation, he knew he should deliver the bestest speech he could ever make in his life.

"Uh..."

Jihoon is shy. He saw Soonyoung holding back his laughter kaya sinamaan niya ito ng tingin.

"You, Ji Young and Ye Joon are my miracle. Today, I'm finally marrying the greatest blessing the heaven has given me. Soonyoung, my love, I promise to love you until my last breath. To love you even if its hard. To love you even if we're already tired. To love you endlessly. To love you for the rest of our lifetime."

Jihoon took a deep breath, trying to stop the tears that are threatening to fall down from his eyes. He smiled at Soonyoung.

"I cannot promise a perfect family, but I promise to always choose our family every day. I promise that I will choose you every single day. I don't know how to be a husband, heck I don't even know how to be a Dad. A good one. But I promise to always take care of our family, love our family and choose our family for the rest of our lifetime."

Soonyoung took Jihoon's free hand and wiped Jihoon's cheek with his other hand. Jihoon flinched, not realizing that he was already crying.

"I love you and I'm forever grateful for meeting you, for having to work with you, for loving me, for sharing Ji Young with me, for trusting me and for having Ye Joon with us. My star, Soonyoung Kwon, thank you for being my guide. My miracle, I am forever in love with you."

Jihoon gave Soonyoung's hand a squeeze. Soonyoung smiled as his tears escaped his eyes. He's so touched with Jihoon's words. He loves how Jihoon vowed to love him even when it's hard. Jihoon gave him assurance. Jihoon secured his heart. He wanted to just kiss Jihoon right there and then, but he doesn't want to ruin his own wedding, kaya he resorted to just holding the latter's hand.

Seokmin came up next to hand Soonyoung his microphone. He gave the two a big smile as he exited the scene. Like Jihoon, Soonyoung wanted this speech to be perfect. He wants this vow to be the bestest speech he will ever deliver. He even asked his parents for help and advices, but he ended up with nothing prepared. Soonyoung bite his bottom lip as he looked at Jihoon's eyes.

"My love, Jihoonie. You look so wonderful pala, isingit ko lang."

Jihoon just snickered at him that made Soonyoung chuckled softly.

"It's hard pala 'no? To deliver a very beautiful vow. OK. And daya ba't kasi ikaw una?"

Jihoon chuckled as he squeezed Soonyoung's hand. He understands him, he was feeling like that just a minute ago.

"It wasn't easy. Our journey to get here and our journey starting from here. But I vow to love you more when we're walking a flower path and love you most when we're walking a rough one. I vow to hold you even when it's already hard to hold on. I vow to always choose you among all the million choices laid infront of me."

Jihoon sob. Seeing Soonyoung infront of him, looking as dazzling as ever, vowing to love him forever feels like a dream come true. Jihoon felt like he's now turning the page for their happy ending. For their happily ever after.