SH 30 [♧]

Jihoon's POV

"So, we had decided to cast you, Mr. Lee to be one of our regular composer. This is the contract and terms of condition. We are expecting you to sign it by tomorrow or if not, we are giving you 3 days to decide. We are informed that no entertainment was handling you since you started in this firm. So, if you could give us the privilege to handle you, we promise to give you benefits and a proper room for you to make new good music. In addition to that, we are not restricting you to compose song for other artist in other labels, just that you have to inform us beforehand and to not sign contract while you are still working with us."

"Ok, Sir."

"We are really hoping that you would sign with us, Mr. Lee."

"..."

He offered his right hand for a handshake kaya naman tinanggap ko. The President smiled at me as his secretary handed me the contract.

"That's all for now. We are very pleased with the outcome of Hoshi's repackaged album. You actually exceed our expectation."

"Thank you very much, Sir."

"If you can come tomorrow, we can let you see the recording room our staff was preparing for you."

"I'll take note of it, Sir."

"Thank you so much."

"..."

"Oh, and Hoshi wants me to rely this to you. See him in his practice room. That's room 2 at the basement. He's there."

"Ok, Sir. Thank you again."

I bowed as he exited the room. I looked at the contract na matagal ko nang inaasam-asam at ngumiti ng malapad. I'll sign this tomorrow, but for now, let me see Hoshi. Since he's demanding for my presence.

Lumabas na ako agad at pumunta na sa basement para puntahan si Soonyoung. When I saw the room 2, I knocked thrice before entering. There I saw him, sitting on the floor while talking to his choreographer. Actually, he choreo his own dance pero may katulong rin siya. Choreo rin 'to ng Four of ♧ kasi ilang beses ko na siyang nakita na kasama nila, si Minghao Xu.

Soonyoung immediately stood up when he saw me. Tumayo rin yung kasama niya at lumapit sila saakin.

"Hi, Mr. Lee."

"Hi, Minghao. Jihoon na lang."

"You know each other?"

"Saw him with four of clubs, multiple times. Composer ka nila diba?"

"Yes."

"So, musta meeting?"

Tinaas ko yung hawak kong contract at ngumiti ng malapad sakanya. His eyes widened when he realized kung ano ba yung hawak ko.

"Is that a contract? Iha-hire ka ng Pledis?"

"Well, yes."

He jumped happily around me dahil sa tuwa. I laughed at his childishness bago siya patigilin. Mukha na kasi siyang tanga. Si Minghao naman weird lang na tinitignan si Soonyoung.

"Wow. Well, congrats. Meaning ba nito hindi ka na magc-compose for four of clubs?"

"Well, Pledis told me that I can basta 'wag lang mag-sign ng contract with other label."

"I'm so happy for you, Ji!"

"Thanks, Soon. Anong oras ba kayo matatapos? I'll treat you out. You can come too, Hao."

"Oh no, I have plan after our practice. You two can go together."

"2 more hours and we are done. Can you wait a little longer?"

"Actually, let me pick Ji Young so we can go out together. I'm planning to treat Jeonghan and Seungcheol hyung too. Sina Jisoo hyung and Seok? I want to invite them too."

"I asked Jisoo hyung to pick Ji Young for me today so baka you'll meet him at the pre-school. He told me he's coming with Seokmin."

"Ok. I'll text you the restaurant so you can go there after you practice."

"Noted. Congrats, Ji! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thanks a lot, Soons. Anyways, I'm going now. Bye Hao, Bye Soons. Do well!"

"Bye, Jihoon!"

"Bye Ji! Ingat ah?"

"Yes, I will."

I waved them good bye before going out of the room. Dumeretso na ako sa kotse ko para puntahan sina Jeonghan hyung. Ilang minuto pa, nakarating na ako at saktong labasan na ng mga bata.

Pumasok ako sa loob only to see Jeonghan hyung, Seungcheol hyung, Jisoo hyung and Seokmin cleaning the room with Ji Young. As soon as Ji Young saw me, she run to me and hugged me.

"Tito Jihoonie!"

"Hi Ji Young. Hi guys."

"Jihoon hyung! Nice to see you again." - Seok

"Hi Seok."

"Hi Jihoon! Are you here for Teacher Yoon o for Ji Young? Ikaw ba dapat magsusundo sakanya? Hindi kami ininform agad ni Soonyoung e." - Jisoo

"No. No. Biglaan lang din. Kayo talagang lahat pinunta ko rito."

"So what brought you here?" - Jeonghan

"This."

I told them about the great news. Sinabi ko rin yung plano kong yayain silang kumain sa labas with Soonyoung, at agad naman silang pumayag. Nagkwentuhan lang kami habang tinutulungan ko silang maglinis. At nang matapos kami sabay-sabay kaming lumabas para dumeretso na sa restaurant na kakainan namin.

"You'll go with your Tito Jihoonie, Youngie?" - Jisoo

"Yes, Tito!"

"Let's go?"

"Let's go." - Seungcheol

"Will Soonyoung meet us there after his practice?" - Jeonghan

"Yes, he will. By the way, where's Junhui?"

"Maaga siyang nagdismissed dahil may lakad pa raw siya." - Jeonghan

"I see. Let's go, Ji Young! See you there, guys."

"Let's go! Let's go! Let's celebrate!"

💜🎵💜🎵💜🎵💜🎵💜🎵💜🎵💜🎵💜🎵💜

Ay, parehong may lakad yung choreo at yung pre-school teacher.. hmmmm