First Meeting

Monday, my first update again. Part two will be at Wednesday while the next chapter will be at Saturday or Sunday.

Onmyoji Arena is so hard, trying global ones. Rpg is much easier XD

Enjoy my cheap short chapter!

Part 1

First Victim : Kidomaru

At the usual bustling crowd at Heian Kyo, a girl wearing a hat with a huge stuff behind her can be seen quietly making her way out. She seems to be frankly trying to find something.

Her eyes widen in surprise when she saw a thread. A match! Before she pull out a few steps, she bumped into a girl.

"I'm very sorry!"

"Ah! I'm sorry!"

The girl looked up and was shock whom she bumped with. Finally! after searching for too long, she didn't know the match her bells where ringing was in this place! Her first official matching after the elder couple she went to!

"A thread!"

You were confused. You eyed the little girl in front of you. Her face was neatly hide under the cover of the hat, but when she look up, you can she her cute face up close.

Her eyes shone brightly at your hand. She took out her hand and point her fingers on yours. She happily dance while saying a chant "My first official match!" and didn't care if the other kept looking at her, whispering "such a crazy girl"

You nervously gulped. Such a cute girl but has a brain damage.

You cough a little to gain her attention. "Um...what can i help you with?"

The small girl smiled mischievously. You didn't like what's this heading to. You nervously took back a step.

"C-can i not sign up for this?"

------

Different yokais were found dead at the place your into. Dried corpse and little demons running away as if they were being chase by a blooded demon.

Laughs, howls and scream were being mix together that made the place even darker than it looks.

Fear started to creep up on your body as you hear horrifying screams echoing in the place. Leaning back at the rock behind you as you covered your body with your hands. Tears swelling up in fear.

Why did i listen to the goddess enmu? Is it because i trusted her enough to think such silly things? To think that my partner will be here? I feel so hopeless....

This place is creepy and dark....i wanna go back. You shivered as the cold wind pass to you. Even the screaming has ended, you tightly closed your eyes. How you wish this was all a dream!

"I-i wish this was all a dream...." You quietly murmured.

"Haha" A soft voice ringed beside you. If anyone would be into your situation, it was similar like throwing a cold bucket of water into your body. You froze as a soft hand wondered into your neck before pressing them a little harder. Making a mark at your body.

"Since when did my domain became a dream, human?"

I really wish this was all a dream, huhu.