Second Thoughts

Continuation of Kidomaru's story. Sorry , fell asleep and didn't publish it earlier.

Part 2

First Victim : Kidomaru

Since when did my domain became a dream, human?”

“How did a mere human like you, go in such place like this?” Kidomaru questioned the squirming human in his grasp.

Feeling irritated at the sounds his chains were making. He tightened his grip on the chains and glance below his feet - the little demons were making such a huge noise while clinging at the scared girl.

Fearing something might happened to her, cold eyes swept on the demons, he lightly smiled with his eyes forming into crescent moon. Behind those were mad colors of red swirling deep beneath his smile.

“Shut up”

“.....” He's scary..

As if he heard you, he turned his head towards you again and smiled. “Don't be scared. They won't hurt you.”

You sweatdrop at his comment. You're clearly the one who wants to hurt me! Your hands wouldn't stop shaking and sweats coming out of your palms.

Silence. Awkward

You cleared your throat to break the silence. “So....when will you get me off--’. You pointed the chains on your body and feet. ‘ This chains?”

You notice something wrong. Everything that has been placed around you seems to be familiar. A sudden click ringed into your mind.

“Wait....is this an onmyoji spell? are you HUMAN?!”

You pointed at the familiar spell below you. It was you teacher's teaching. It wasn't really a hard spell, but mostly only an experienced onmyoji would only be able to do that. You aren't talented yourself, it's just after years of training, you manage to learn different spells from your teacher.

You were really surprise because it was the spell what your teacher's old mentor taught him. Only an exclusive spell that would belong to your master's mentor.

But why would a handsome scary youth be able to do that spell to? Only the conclusion you can guess was that he was an onmyoji.

He look quite a bit stunned at your outburst and stared at you for a long time, a really long, long time. Just kidding, he stared at you for a few seconds before muttering something.

“Is she for real? Humans are really stupid...they----.....”

He thought about your words before smirking at your form. You quivered at the sudden shift of attention.

You raised your fist just above your chest before making a punching gestures. “W-what do you want? damn this chains. I can't move freely.”