r o l e p l a y s t a r t e r s (songs)

#   and i couldn't stand the person inside me, i've turned all the mirrors around.

#   can i let my smile disarm you? can i sink my words into your skin? i wanna watch, so don't resist. hate me 'cause i live this way, hate me for the things i say, inside my rage is burning, i see the tables turning.

#   blow out the candles i need not a wish, for i am everything. now crawl to my boots and lock. imma have my cake and fucking eat you too.

#   legends never die. when the world is calling you, can't you hear them screaming out your name? legends never die, they become a part of you. every time you bleed for reaching greatness. relentless, you survive.

#   i was there for you in your darkest times. i was there for you in your darkest nights .. but i wonder, where were you? when i was at my worst down on my knees, and you'd said you'd have my back, so i wonder, where were you? when all the roads you took came back to me, so im following the map that leads to you.

#   look me in the eyes, tell me what you see. perfect paradise, tearing at the seams. i wish i could escape it, i don't wanna fake it .. wish i could erase it, make your heart believe. but im a bad liar.

#   i ..   i can be your pain killer, killer, killer. you'll love 'till it's all over, over ..   'cause im the shoulder you cry on, the dose that you die on. i ..   i can be your pain killer, killer, killer.