Parting

Kris laughed cynically and said, "Don't pretend to be holy....Come on, give me what I want and I will give you the money." "How could you do this to Zhan? You are her lover," I said while looking at him with disbelieving stare.  "You are the girl I like  Not Xiao Zhan,  " said Kris.

Kris and I were started when we heard Zhan's voice in sudden, "So, this is the reason why you insisted me to go alone to buy you beers. I can't believe it!. How dare you do this to me! Kris got away from me and said nervously, " No, darling... This is only a misunderstanding... She seduced me first." I looked at Zhan and said, "Zhan-ah...I.. " Luhan, you don’t need to explain... I heard everything he said just now," Xiao Zhan said in shaking voice.

"Go away!! I don’t want to see your face again!!!" As soon as Kris left, Xiao Zhan cried.

"I'm really sorry, Zhan-ah... Because of me, you and Kris broke up," I said with guilt. Zhan held my hands and said with sobs, "No, Luhan.... " I hugged  Zhan and stroke her back gently to clam her down.

Suddenly I remembered about my dad, then I told Zhan about my dad and The reason why I came to her home. Then I returned to the hospital with Zhan. My dad was immediately taken to the operation room as soon as Zhan paid the deposit money.

********************************************
Xiao Zhan came to see my dad  At the visiting hours. Yibo also came, so I introduced them to each other. When Zhan asked what was the relationship that I had with Yibo.  Yibo told Zhan that his dad and my dad were co-workers. When my dad regained his consciousness at night, he asked about Sehun, so I called Sehun to come told the hospital.

My dad smiled at me and Sehun and dad said weakly, "You Won't be alone... You have Junmyeon and Sehun... It’s too bad that appa Won’t be able to see you wearing dress... Luhan-ah, appa knows you still dislike Sehun until now...
But appa wants you to love him and treat him nicely..because you are a noona." I kept shaking my head. Tears began rolling down my face as I looked at my weak dad.

"Sehun-ah.. Please take good care of your noona...She may seems strong outside but she is actually fragile...

" Appa, please don't say more.. You have had surgery... Everything will be Alright.. You will recover soon." My dad smiled at me and said weakly, "Appa feels tired now... Appa wants to sleep." my das closed his eyes and fell to sleep fast..

********************************************

My dad never woke up angin since that time, he had a coma for a few days before he finally breathed his last breath. I cried in Sehun's arms for hours.

I dropped my college and began working full time at Zhan's  dad's company so that I could pay  my debt and the needs of Sehun and me.
Junmyeon stopped attending college in Seoul moved back to LA because his mom asked him to accompany his dad. Junmyeon and I had a long distance relationship since then. We did video call when we both had free time, like once in a month. Everyone were quite busy his work and his family.

4 months later.

Sehun asked,"Boiled eggs again today?" I nodded.  Sehun said, "But I saw noona making kimbap earlier.  Did you eat it all?". " No, I didn’t make kimball,"I lied. Sehun grabbed my lunch box and opened it, then saw messy kimball in my lunch box. "Messy kimball is better than boiled eggs. Don’t give me boiled eggs again. I have been eaten it for months every single day," said Sehun.

Sehun took my lunch box with him and left his lunch box to me, then he went to College.

I was eating my lunch at office cafeteria. Yibo asked me, " Excuse me, is this seat vacant? " "Yes," I replied. "May I sit here? There is no other empty seat," said Yibo. "Yes, you can."
Yibo sat opposite me, he asked, "Are you on diet? Why do you only eat boiled eggs?" Actually this is my younger brother's lunch box., he doesn’t want to eat boiled eggs again... It because I can't cook," I explained with embarrassment chuckle.

Yibo asked, "Do you want me to teach you how to cook?" I looked at him and  doubted him. " You don’t believe that I can cook? I opened a cooking class recently.  You can visit my web side to see it. " Aa... Okay, I'll look for your website later, I said.
Suddenly I got a message from Junmyeon.  He told  me that he was in front of my home,  waiting for me.

"Mom, this is Xiao Luhan, my girlfriend, " Junmyeon said to his mother. I quickly bowed respectfully to her with a smile. And " welcome Junmyeon and his mom. I'm sorry my home is small," I said. "It’s okay...No problem, his mom replied. His mom asked a lot of questions about my family and I answered all questions.

Junmyeon's mom asked, " Luhan, will you marry my son?" I was shocked when I heard but then I replied with a nod, "Yes."

When Sehun arrived home, his mom asked, "Who is he?" He is my younger brother, " I replied her. Suddenly his mom walked out of my home and Junmyeon went to chase her. I stopped him and asked, "Oppa, what's wrong? " He explained to me that his mom only wanted to take me alone to LA, she refused to take Sehun because Sehun wasn’t my real sibling, she was afraid if one day Sehun would come between me and Junmyeon.

Junmyeon asked, "Luhan -ah, can you just leave Sehun and go to LA to marry me?" I fell silent. I didn’t know what to answer. I wanted to marry him but I Couldn't leave Sehun alone because my dad's last wish was that I had to take care of Sehun. He left without getting any answer from me after waiting.  I dropped my body to sit on the ground, then I cried.

Sehun approached me and sat on the ground next to me. He leaned my head to his shoulder without saying anything. He let me cry on his shoulder and I kept crying until I had no tear to shed anymore.

Sehun carried me to my bedroom in a bridal style, then he laid me in my bed  and turned off the light for me, then he left me alone.